brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
You have to continue to hand out flyers for some days.
I know the guy who attacks Monica on the street, and she is saved by another man, but, how exactly do I get the guy in the lifeguard top to attack monica? been handing out flyers now for min 2 weeks...

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm on Friday Evening ....
In Biff Office ....
I have 3 Options ....
"View", "Walk", "Vodka" ....
How do I get on?
The option "work until evening" is nowhere to be found ....
I don't come to the office during the day
And a photo shoot is no longer available ...
You have to go to Monica's office (where the employees are), not Biff's. Click on the desk and select the "work" option. If it's Friday evening, you have to wait until Saturday to work. You can get the money Saturday from Steve, or pay Victoria's penalty.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I know the guy who attacks Monica on the street, and she is saved by another man, but, how exactly do I get the guy in the lifeguard top to attack monica? been handing out flyers now for min 2 weeks...
If you get the response "It's too dangerous to talk to him" (or something like that) the attack has taken place. It's a one-time event.

Reactions: brittC25

korko

May 30, 2017
Sounds like you haven't had the second Steve visit. Talk to Ralph in the living room, then follow the Steve quest (including the clothing store) through until you have a "deal" with Steve. That will allow more photo shoots and let you finish the Melanie story line.
Thnx solved, need to talk birdie in his room about eatin food in house

Last edited:

Unknown_Error

Mar 19, 2019
i can't start with the cloths misson i go into the store and monica just runs bakc outside. no new outfit on photoshoot after 1 with meleina.

1000gramm

Sep 22, 2017
Unfortunately, I don't have the hotfix but you can "fix" (no guarantee at all) your save by assigning the "api_scene_name" variable using the Renpy console (shift-o, use unren.bat if not available) and then move to another location (hence, you mustn't be in a dialog situation).

The available "api_scene_name" strings are the file names of the .rpy files in "game\Rooms" 's subfolders. So depending where you're currently are in the save you can try to figure it out there.

In the console you gotta type in: $api_scene_name = "<scene_name>" (e.g. "monica_office_entry")

Reactions: motte and BuD_Clow

BuD_Clow

Aug 20, 2018
Unfortunately, I don't have the hotfix but you can "fix" (no guarantee at all) your save by assigning the "api_scene_name" variable using the Renpy console (shift-o, use unren.bat if not available) and then move to another location (hence, you mustn't be in a dialog situation).

The available "api_scene_name" strings are the file names of the .rpy files in "game\Rooms" 's subfolders. So depending where you're currently are in the save you can try to figure it out there.

In the console you gotta type in: $api_scene_name = "<scene_name>" (e.g. "monica_office_entry")
Thanks, I'm gonna try that. Sucks that nobody is sharing the hotfix.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
how do i start the college quest with bardie,it says to visit the basement bedroom. Nothing happens tho
You can start the college quest right after Monica had all single scenes with Bardie in his room, i.e. the exposure and titjob.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
When Monica comes back from the college, in the yard of the house the error: assets picture not found comes up, is the update 08 missing some pictures?

necronlord

Oct 27, 2019
after that save and I try to load me an error and the game gets stuck, having to start all over again? does anyone know how to solve it?

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
The compressed file is the correct version. Although a compressed version can cause troubles when using unren. And it doesn't include the hotfix1.
???? The compressed version IS NOT the correct version. Strange answer... Just report the dead link to the admins.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes