Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Where i can find help for photo session?
You need to wear the red dress and head to Biff's (formerly Monica's) office. Do this on a Saturday evening. Ask him about earning money or something on those lines. He'll send you to the studio.

ManKaNoRz

Nov 4, 2019
hi guys/bro.. I want to play this game but... should I play the 1st episode or jump to 2nd one?? thnx for the tips guys/bro..

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
hi guys/bro.. I want to play this game but... should I play the 1st episode or jump to 2nd one?? thnx for the tips guys/bro..
Of course you can start with Ep2. But I strongly recommend that you start with Ep1. It's kind of a prologue and if you skip it, you miss really a lot of information about the mc, Monica, and the story itself.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Can't say until the actual update/change log is out. But, from the teasers, Bardie the brat's professor is trying out some kamasutra positions, Julia is being chased around the office, and there's a little dance involving Lady Zorro and a pole in a bar.
Don't forget the meeting in Melanie's appartment with her, Monica and Victoria

Aldueren

Apr 18, 2018
Hi,

First of all sorry for my inadequate english.

Patreon is blocking my account because of my country. I can't create account. I want to subscribe to your platform, but I can't open a new membership. So, do you have any plan to create account? I can subscribe to you from this website.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
I wonder will someone jump on stage just to grope her imagine if the developer makes Monica perform live sex on stage
View attachment 466004

Spoiler from EP2 v0.9 (Public) - #ThankYouPatrons

Yesterday was the patron's day at Patreon, and I wish to express my gratitude to you.
I have so many things planned for the future. And with people like you, I'm sure I'll keep improving and making even better games!
So thank you!
You're the reason I can keep doing what I'm doing. You are my main motivation and source of inspiration!
P.S. This screenshot is from the animation footage ;)

• Love
Reactions: alex andrews

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I wonder will someone jump on stage just to grope her imagine if the developer makes Monica perform live sex on stage
Don't rush things, let [Monica_pub_name] start dancing. Like everything in the game, also this will surely develop. Wouldn't it be boring, if she would do real hard stuff right from the very beginning? Monicas aim still is to get everything back, no matter what it takes. Because of her strong will to achieve that, she corrupts herself without knowing it. There are some obvious, but also some hidden forces which play their game. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Hi. All links are at page 1. oO
Looks like all mega links to the game are no longer working. The account has been suspended:-

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our .

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
hi, i can't enter in clothing store, i buy housewive clothing but i can't do mannequine mission, ther is a day or hour that i can enter?
What to do?

Arcana3147

Aug 21, 2017
hi, i can't enter in clothing store, i buy housewive clothing but i can't do mannequine mission, ther is a day or hour that i can enter?
What to do?
I think the mannequine mission happened prior to the time when the housewife clothing became available. You needed to do that before going to see the big asshole in his building (I don't remember his name, I thinh it's Steeve) The one who fucked Monica next to her pool and then again in his office... The Mannequine mission gave you access to the red dress.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
anothet help please, in phto 70 at slum i can't see who is the man with monica, what to do for that photo?

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Don't rush things, let [Monica_pub_name] start dancing. Like everything in the game, also this will surely develop. Wouldn't it be boring, if she would do real hard stuff right from the very beginning? Monicas aim still is to get everything back, no matter what it takes. Because of her strong will to achieve that, she corrupts herself without knowing it. There are some obvious, but also some hidden forces which play their game. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree. However, the one big worry I always have is the developer running out of steam before Monica even gets to hardcore. It's hard to keep your enthusiasm going for that long. Many good games have died a premature death already, for more or less same or similar reasons, and just when they were beginning to get exciting. Now, I don't mind slow-paced corruption, not at all, but when you stretch it out this long...well, we've seen the results before. At the pace it's going, this game's going to take at least another year to complete, probably even more, and while I do hope he does, I'm skeptical the dev will harbor that drive for so long. Enthusiasm is always high at the beginning, but typically fades away with time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pogo123 and Htyur

Arcana3147

Aug 21, 2017
anothet help please, in phto 70 at slum i can't see who is the man with monica, what to do for that photo?
With every client in slum, you need to perform several times in order to progress, I think there's three different topless scenes with each client.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes