Don Corleone

Donor
Aug 17, 2017
I do the german translation for the game. Therefore, I have quite a good knowledge about the game and the characters themselves and a very good relation to the dev. :) So, if there are any questions, just ask. I will answer them when they contain not too much spoilers ;)
Okay, then I`m going to ask a question. I know you don`t want to spoil to much, but ... someone said that the idea of the farm has been cut down. Is this true? Or can we expect that there ever will be an option to go (willingly or unwillingly)?

Vielen Dank im Voraus :)

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Okay, then I`m going to ask a question. I know you don`t want to spoil to much, but ... someone said that the idea of the farm has been cut down. Is this true? Or can we expect that there ever will be an option to go (willingly or unwillingly)?

Vielen Dank im Voraus :)
Alright, something about the Ranch 218...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Alright, something about the Ranch 218...
Fair enough, Chromed. However, do we get to make her keep on falling, or do all paths ultimately converge into one? That of her getting her lofty status back. Because I, for one, don't want to see that happen. I want her to keep on falling. Like a ball that's rolling downhill. Doesn't stop until it's hit rock bottom.

Sorry, but after your recent "confession," you're now my official go-to guy for sneak peeks.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Fair enough, Chromed. However, do we get to make her keep on falling, or do all paths ultimately converge into one? That of her getting her lofty status back. Because I, for one, don't want to see that happen. I want her to keep on falling. Like a ball that's rolling downhill. Doesn't stop until it's hit rock bottom.

Sorry, but after your recent "confession," you're now my official go-to guy for sneak peeks.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
if i play decent girl route, i need corruption? it's the same without falling path or i have to do also falling path?

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
if i do photoshoot i take corruption, but if i don't i can't pay 5000 and i go in jail, therefore i have to do mandatorily right?

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
if i do photoshoot i take corruption, but if i don't i can't pay 5000 and i go in jail, therefore i have to do mandatorily right?
Just do it, mate. Mandatory or not. Monica is such a hottie. A few points gained in corruption is worth it for the show.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
if i play decent girl route, i need corruption? it's the same without falling path or i have to do also falling path?
You have corruption and bitchiness. When you play the decent route(s), Monicas' bitchiness isn't high, she's a "good girl". Although her corruption can be 999. Also, Monica could be the "bitch from hell" but have low corruption. That's what I meant earlier, you can play Monica in more than two ways, also there will be more than two endings of the story.
But be aware that you miss lot of content when you play Monica decent AND with low corruption. Well, I have no idea why someone should do this, it has the sexiness of Zelda, but anyway... Don't mix corruption and bitchiness together. They are two different variables.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
ty chromed , i did bitchiness route and now i try decent, but i think is impossible no corruption, because with photoshoot corruption increase and is necessary for gain 5000

Reactions: Ragnaroekr
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes