Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I agree. However, the one big worry I always have is the developer running out of steam before Monica even gets to hardcore. It's hard to keep your enthusiasm going for that long. Many good games have died a premature death already, for more or less same or similar reasons, and just when they were beginning to get exciting. Now, I don't mind slow-paced corruption, not at all, but when you stretch it out this long...well, we've seen the results before. At the pace it's going, this game's going to take at least another year to complete, probably even more, and while I do hope he does, I'm skeptical the dev will harbor that drive for so long. Enthusiasm is always high at the beginning, but typically fades away with time.
+1

sometimes it’s better to have less hours of gameplay but more exciting things to happen and a more compressed story than hours of gameplay with not much content. I mean look at the open world problems in normal games

Reactions: Htyur and Lycan73

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
+1

sometimes it’s better to have less hours of gameplay but more exciting things to happen and a more compressed story than hours of gameplay with not much content. I mean look at the open world problems in normal games
I am in good contact with the dev and I can say that he still loves the game and doesn't even think about to stop the development. There are already written down so many ideas which he wants to implement. As far as I can say, we surely will have Monica for several more updates. Now we are somewhere in the middle of Ep2. He already has the story for complete Ep3, so... ;)

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
I am in good contact with the dev and I can say that he still loves the game and doesn't even think about to stop the development. There are already written down so many ideas which he wants to implement. As far as I can say, we surely will have Monica for several more updates. Now we are somewhere in the middle of Ep2. He already has the story for complete Ep3, so... ;)
You know, I was planning to ask you how is it you always seem to have so much "inside" information on this game. Well, I have my answer now, before I could even pose the question.

Good to hear he does have that drive...as of now; let's hope he can keep that momentum going in the future, too. I hate to see great games die, and this tops the list of my faves.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
You know, I was planning to ask you how is it you always seem to have so much "inside" information on this game. Well, I have my answer now, before I could even pose the question.

Good to hear he does have that drive...as of now; let's hope he can keep that momentum going in the future, too. I hate to see great games die, and this tops the list of my faves.
I do the german translation for the game. Therefore, I have quite a good knowledge about the game and the characters themselves and a very good relation to the dev. :) So, if there are any questions, just ask. I will answer them when they contain not too much spoilers ;)

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Hi! Yes.
Chromed is the first who supported me from the very beginning. Largely thanks to him, the second episode was released. At the very beginning, there was a lot of hate around the game and I was not sure if I should continue this development at all, because EP1 was already completed on the old engine.
Now I'm confident and full of energy.
And I remember my friends ;)
Well, you have a lot of support now. No worries there. Great to see you're bounding with energy and so passionate about this project. Just remember to always keep your energy bar topped up.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
I, for one, am glad the ranch 218 idea appears to have been cut off. It was way too over the top and wacky for an otherwise orderly and firm storyline like this one. I'd much rather things were kept realistic and Monica really has to fight her way back up with serious and conventional means than the concept of a "beastiality farm".

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
I can use the console for the energy at any time;)
Or you might want to visit this little bar. Good to go to if you want to grab a quick bite or two. Heard they have a hot waitress serving there nowadays, who's soon to work the pole as well. Or, if you're feeling the crunch, there's this gas station you could always go to. You could swipe some food over there. The clerk is constantly glued to her phone; too absorbed in it, in fact, to notice people come and go. Wonder why she hasn't run the business to the ground yet.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Wait what? When was the ranch idea cut? Was really looking forward to that. :(

Oh well. I love pretty much everything DecentMonkey has been doing so I'll definitely keep folowing.
Who stated that the ranch plot was discarded?
It's of fundamental relevance for the main Plot
Come on, one random dude wrote "I, for one, am glad the ranch 218 idea appears to have been cut off". Don't make an alert out of it. Same thing was going on the AWAM thread when some random dude mentioned there would be gay content.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes