Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
th

thanks Chrome for android only ep2 version 6 how to find version 7 or 8
thanks
The mega links are down, but: fun fact, I don't have the 720p version, so I can't share it with you guys. I have only the 1080p extra version, which must not be shared.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
View attachment 470163

Spoiler from EP2 v0.9 (1+ Patrons)
Awesome! Simply awesome! The start of Monica's stripping career. THIS is what I want! Plus more "degrading" acts. Decent Monkey rocks! Numero uno game.

Edit: Being really selfish here, but all good games should come out on the weekend. A December 5/6, mid-week release, it's going to have me eagerly waiting for the weekend. Knowing this update is out, every day is going to pass like a month to the run-up to the weekend.

Last edited:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Awesome! Simply awesome! The start of Monica's stripping career. THIS is what I want! Plus more "degrading" acts. Decent Monkey rocks! Numero uno game.

Edit: Being really selfish here, but all good games should come out on the weekend. A December 5/6, mid-week release, it's going to have me eagerly waiting for the weekend. Knowing this update is out, every day is going to pass like a month to the run-up to the weekend.
The release mid-week is pure aim out of evilness so that you have to wait for weekend and know it's there :)

Reactions: Lycan73
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes