Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Nope, this is the dressing room. :)
Monicas breasts are "not" bigger, I asked the dev about it. The answer was "Your own fault when you buy her so much sweet stuff at the gas station" ;)
Ah, well, that perfectly explains her pumped-up breasts. Goodbye, plastic surgeons.

A word of caution to all you guys. Watch your sugar intake. Lest you want man-boobs.

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
guys does anyone know if the author has already declared a possible release date for the update?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
can we say that monica is the most attractive girl ever created? even considering other games
Monica is definitely one of the hottest, but there are a few more stunners or name them Perfect 10. One for example, my currently absolute favourite gorgeous goddess:

screenshot0005.png

Click on her, she likes it ;)

Reactions: Mormont

Aldueren

Apr 18, 2018
Hi DecentMonkey,

First of all sorry for my inadequate english.

Patreon is blocking my account because of my country. I can't create account. I want to subscribe to your platform, but I can't open a new membership. So, do you have any plan to create account? I can subscribe to you from this website.

Reactions: yihman1

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Hi DecentMonkey,

First of all sorry for my inadequate english.

Patreon is blocking my account because of my country. I can't create account. I want to subscribe to your platform, but I can't open a new membership. So, do you have any plan to create account? I can subscribe to you from this website.
As far as I know, there is no such plan so far. But you can write DecentMonkey a pm here, if you have further questions.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
then there are no differances...just the picture quality
For high-tier patrons, there is a special 1080p extra version. It has some extra scenes and/or excisting scenes are a bit modified, e.g. Melanie wears a bra in the normal version in one scene, in the extra version she doesn't. Also some few extra achievments are contained in this version.

Reactions: Mode22

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
can we say that monica is the most attractive girl ever created? even considering other games
She is certainly up there I'd have her and Melanie quite high on the list of attractive females Bettys not to bad either.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
can we say that Monica is the most attractive girl ever created? even considering other games
Personally I would have to go for Melanie being hotter than Monica.

Also, I've been thinking about Biff and his storyline and I'd honestly not put it past him in getting Monica, Melanie and his secretary to have plastic surgery done. With the works lips, boobs+ass etc. In hopes of making more money.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Personally I would have to go for Melanie being hotter than Monica.

Also, I've been thinking about Biff and his storyline and I'd honestly not put it past him in getting Monica, Melanie and his secretary to have plastic surgery done. With the works lips, boobs+ass etc. In hopes of making more money.
So far, all girls are natural. Monica and Melanie love their body, beauty is very very important for both of them. Especially Monica never ever would do a plastic surgery, because in her eyes she already is perfection. ;) Also Melanie has a high self confidence and doesn't see the need to change something.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes