Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
View attachment 472085

Spoiler from EP2 v0.9 (Public)

Playing for Melanie and photoshoot with her ;)
Would've expected a shoot for Monica, too. I'm just not into the other girls; I'm playing solely Monica. I prefer to stick with the main character, no one else. But good for those that dig Melanie and wanted more action with her. I hope this doesn't turn into a trend, though, where the other girls start taking away too much screen and sex time from Monica.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Fred? That sleazeball driver? Fuck. How on earth did I miss that? How do I get to it? I'm re-visiting this game this weekend.
Ah damn, Fred in the basement was with Julia. oO
So long ago... No, real sex up to now with Monica was justt with Steve several times. But there were a lot of lewd scenes with her, with Bardie (the little brat at home), Mr. Edwards (college teacher), Joe (barkeeper, Shiny Hole), the complete group of citizens in the streets, Marcus and the prisoners...

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
Could you guys suggest games ever near to this game overall in characters and story. this is so far my favourite game

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I hope you don`t mean that there will be only some more dancing- or stripping scenes :D
You didn't see any so far, so, just wait for it. The next update will - as the last ones - have again lots of hot content and progress at some places. But don't forget, it's not only and always about lewd things. The story also is very important for the dev and the game. With every update, you get more puzzle pieces. ;)

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Ah damn, Fred in the basement was with Julia. oO
So long ago... No, real sex up to now with Monica was justt with Steve several times. But there were a lot of lewd scenes with her, with Bardie (the little brat at home), Mr. Edwards (college teacher), Joe (barkeeper, Shiny Hole), the complete group of citizens in the streets, Marcus and the prisoners...
We all get confused. So many games, so many characters. Hard to keep track of them all. Sometime back, someone made a comment about "going to Biff," and I started asking myself, "Now, who the hell is Biff?" Took a while to figure it out.

Played the other scenes. Well, most of them, at least. Big mistake in the pub was that I mistakenly went with Joe's wife as opposed to Joe, built up a relationship with her instead of Joe. Missed out on that scene with Joe. Realized, too, that I'm now probably stuck with lesbian (Joe's wife), where my preference should've been Joe. Am probably going to have to replay from the pub with Joe. So, perhaps I have some play time this weekend after all, before the update hits next week.

Don Corleone

Donor
Aug 17, 2017
You didn't see any so far, so, just wait for it. The next update will - as the last ones - have again lots of hot content and progress at some places. But don't forget, it's not only and always about lewd things. The story also is very important for the dev and the game. With every update, you get more puzzle pieces. ;)
I meant the dancing-scenes in the slums. I hope that there will be some progress.
The last patreon-spoiler (dressing room of the Shiny hole) looked amazing.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
the one thing I'm hoping and looking forward to is the office and photoshoot scenes. The whole Biff and Melanie storylines have to be my favourite personally.

Reactions: Lycan73

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
For me, it's always Monica's titties.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
We all get confused. So many games, so many characters. Hard to keep track of them all. Sometime back, someone made a comment about "going to Biff," and I started asking myself, "Now, who the hell is Biff?" Took a while to figure it out.

Played the other scenes. Well, most of them, at least. Big mistake in the pub was that I mistakenly went with Joe's wife as opposed to Joe, built up a relationship with her instead of Joe. Missed out on that scene with Joe. Realized, too, that I'm now probably stuck with lesbian (Joe's wife), where my preference should've been Joe. Am probably going to have to replay from the pub with Joe. So, perhaps I have some play time this weekend after all, before the update hits next week.
The game is sandboxed, so if you played only Ashley (Joe's wife at Shiny Hole) content, just go there again dishwashing and click on Joe this time. No need to replay something or start again with an earlier save file.

Reactions: Lycan73
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes