Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Video spoiler from EP2 v0.9 (Public)

This is a SPOILER of the animations that are a part of the dancing gameplay.
This video shows only a small part of the available movements because of the main part of them with undressing ;)
I’m glad to inform you that the development of this awesome update is coming to an end! Estimated release date December 5th or 6th!
Thank you for your support, thanks to which I can create more and more cool updates for the Game!
SCHWING!

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
Is there any event in which Monica gives blowjob ti the kids in the basement. I remember seeing it somewherebut coudnt get it. Is there such event and if yes how to trigger it??

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Is there any event in which Monica gives blowjob ti the kids in the basement. I remember seeing it somewherebut coudnt get it. Is there such event and if yes how to trigger it??
There is no such event. Monica can get spanked by Bardie in her room in the basement, when she is a bad maid and wears panties. Also, there are some events in Bardies room with him alone, with him and his friend from college and Betty.

Reactions: anuragk

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017

This video shows only a small part of the available movements because of the main part of them with undressing ;)
I’m glad to inform you that the development of this awesome update is coming to an end! Estimated release date December 5th or 6th!
Thank you for your support, thanks to which I can create more and more cool updates for the Game!

Last edited:

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017

Video spoiler from EP2 v0.9 (Public)

Did you say undressing? On stage? In a bar full of horny men? Fuck, man, I'm so, so hyped up! This is the kind of action I've been longing for.

I wish the date could've been pushed back to December 7 or 8, though. Yes, I know I'm being really selfish here, but I can manage gaming time only on the weekends, and it's going to be a very, very difficult 1 or 2 days, knowing the update's out and I can't play it yet. And going by the teasers, this is going to be one hell of an update. Which makes that wait all that more difficult.

Anyways, wouldn't you want to extend your schedule by a day or two, DM? You know, to iron out every last kink? Just to be sure. Make this game 100% bug-free on release? :p

Last edited:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Did you say undressing? On stage? In a bar full of horny men? Fuck, man, I'm so, so hyped up! This is the kind of action I've been longing for.

I wish the date could've been pushed back to December 7 or 8, though. Yes, I know I'm being really selfish here, but I can manage gaming time only on the weekends, and it's going to be a very, very difficult 1 or 2 days, knowing the update's out and I can't play it yet. And going by the teasers, this is going to be one hell of an update. Which makes that wait all that more difficult.

Anyways, wouldn't you want to extend your schedule by a day or two, DM? You know, to iron out every last kink? Just to be sure. Make this game 100% bug-free on release? :p
We will take very good care of the game. It will be tested before. ;) Soooo, I am afraid, you have hard 1-2 days ahead ;)

Reactions: Lycan73

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
A selfish man wants the game to be released late because he's going to play it late. I don't understand how people can be so selfish.
Can't help it. DM has me addicted to this game. This game is like a drug. The more the doses you have, the more you want it. You're always eager for the next dose. It's like waving a bottle of vodka under the nose of an alcoholic and telling him, "You can have it, but only after two days." Imagine how those two days would pass for him. Silly little analogy, I know, but I love this game, and this update (going by the teasers) has me really hyped up. So, knowing it's out, yet not being able to play it for a good two days... Yes, I would've preferred a delayed release, but even if the developer sticks to his schedule, which he most certainly will, I'm not going to be throwing a fit over it.

Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
Oh ok.
I'll just pledge then. This game worth it
1 more question. I already played it all with 720p. Is it somehow possible to watch 1080p renders without playing through it 1 more time?

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Oh ok.
I'll just pledge then. This game worth it
1 more question. I already played it all with 720p. Is it somehow possible to watch 1080p renders without playing through it 1 more time?
You can use your old saves, when you have the 1080p version. You can convert them in the starting screen.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes