Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
I never liked the last slum events. I'm sorry for that. Monica danced naked for those guys. But those guys were way more ''passive'' than I thought.
Some of them did try to get a little physical, but Monica got pissed at them.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
The game is sandboxed, so if you played only Ashley (Joe's wife at Shiny Hole) content, just go there again dishwashing and click on Joe this time. No need to replay something or start again with an earlier save file.
I tried working through Joe 3 or 4 times. However, the relationship points didn't go up from zero. So, I gave up after that.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I tried working through Joe 3 or 4 times. However, the relationship points didn't go up from zero. So, I gave up after that.
That's strange. Did you start washing the dishes and then clicked on the eye symbol at Joe? Normally, he should come then to Monica and grope her. Repeat that a few times and your relationship will rise. It's not enough to talk to him before the dish washing. You need the eye symbol after you started.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
That's strange. Did you start washing the dishes and then clicked on the eye symbol at Joe? Normally, he should come then to Monica and grope her. Repeat that a few times and your relationship will rise. It's not enough to talk to him before the dish washing. You need the eye symbol after you started.
I'll try this weekend.

deved

Jan 25, 2019
Ah damn, Fred in the basement was with Julia. oO
So long ago... No, real sex up to now with Monica was justt with Steve several times. But there were a lot of lewd scenes with her, with Bardie (the little brat at home), Mr. Edwards (college teacher), Joe (barkeeper, Shiny Hole), the complete group of citizens in the streets, Marcus and the prisoners...
Does anyone have a save when steve fuck monica plz???

Oct 25, 2017
What about Spear1403 version 0.8 with the obb data files, i found on his blog?
the version of spear and apkgamers does not work the saves data, the menu bar disappears so it does not let save or the skip, I was asking for a save data that will work but nobody answered LOL

Reactions: Cicko

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Hello everyone, how to get 5. Kilos to repay to the fat attorney? Is it possible and achievable?
Do the photo shoots. Go to Monica's former office on a Saturday evening, while wearing the red dress, and speak to Biff. He'll tell you to go to the studio. Once you've done the shoot, go speak to him again. You have your 5000.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Video spoiler from EP2 v0.9 (Public)

This is a SPOILER of the animations that are a part of the dancing gameplay.
This video shows only a small part of the available movements because of the main part of them with undressing ;)
I’m glad to inform you that the development of this awesome update is coming to an end! Estimated release date December 5th or 6th!
Thank you for your support, thanks to which I can create more and more cool updates for the Game!

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes