Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Will she remove her clothes while dancing i would love to see Monica spread her asshole while dancing idk this game just keeps getting better and better I was impressed that DecentMonkey make Monica take 2 cocks at the same time in her mouth i was like now we are making progress
DM's latest teaser did mention undressing. So, yes, she will be removing her clothes. Man, I can't wait to see her perform on stage, working the pole and stripping in a bar full of horny men. If only she wasn't wearing that mask and her identity was open for all to see... Nevertheless, this game is finally getting there. One can imagine the future updates now, especially the photo shoots. The excitement meter's about to hit the red zone.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
How do you raise Betty Level 3? I don't even understand the guide.
Clean the house, that will raise the relationship with her. Also, go to the gym with her on Tuesday and Thursday. Therefore, put on your maid dress, but refuse to clean, then talk with Betty. Do that 7 times.

Reactions: yunmaster

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
on Thursday no updates of this game have ever been released ... surely it will happen on Friday

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
most authors, when they estimate days at the end, always release the update the day farther than the nearest one

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019

This is a SPOILER of the animations that are a part of the dancing gameplay.
This video shows only a small part of the available movements because of the main part of them with undressing ;)
I’m glad to inform you that the development of this awesome update is coming to an end! Estimated release date December 5th or 6th!
Thank you for your support, thanks to which I can create more and more cool updates for the Game!

we're in the end game now

Reactions: markeen and Lycan73

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Oh, good for you. Happy birthday. Unfortunately, I'm working both Friday and Saturday. So, it's Sunday for me. Which is why I'm quitting this forum from Dec 4 through Sunday. Don't want to be reading everyone's comments and spoling the fun for myself.
Thank you for the birthday wishes *smiles*. I was going to say I promise not to give anything away but it is probably safer to assume hermit mode until you are able to play the updates yourself.

Reactions: Lycan73

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
we're in the end game now
What? Without stripping and prostituting herself? No fucking way. Not by a mile. That would be injustice from Caesar to his loyal fans. And he's promised to satisfy us pervy, horny bastards. I trust him not to disappoint.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
This is a really awesome game.
There is a popular game in F95zone, but this is the best.
But aren't there many people playing games?
There is no answer to the question.
Because English is not my first language, I often cannot understand the guide.
Still, I'm playing without giving up.
For which question you need an answer? :)

Reactions: yunmaster

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
I don't have any problems but I have always thought that the walkthrough might be a bit hard to follow for someone who's not playing the game every update but starting from the beginning

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes