Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
To get the Revenge path I need to be a patreon or that path is available for all?
There is no path in the game for "patrons only" because the 720p version here is pirated from patreon. So, in v09 you can start the revenge path, although there is nothing to play so far, it just started here.
The 1080p version has a better resolution and some extra content in every update, that's the "only" difference to the 720p version. But all paths are playable.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
guys where can i find the 2 keys for revenge mode
There is only 1 key. When you've been at Marcus, Monica recieves the anal plug. After that wear the maid uniform during the day in the basement and click on the plug which is under the bed. Bardie then will appear and Monica wants to hide the plug after that. Go to the laundry and click on every box, the ironing board and then there is a key on the floor next to the washing machine. After that you can unlock a drawer in her bedroom and you can choose to start the revenge path or not (make a save file before that).

Blamon

Apr 1, 2018
That's strange. Which version do you play? You can send me a save file, if you like to.
Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.9-fix2]
There is only 1 key. When you've been at Marcus, Monica recieves the anal plug. After that wear the maid uniform during the day in the basement and click on the plug which is under the bed. Bardie then will appear and Monica wants to hide the plug after that. Go to the laundry and click on every box, the ironing board and then there is a key on the floor next to the washing machine. After that you can unlock a drawer in her bedroom and you can choose to start the revenge path or not (make a save file before that).
When I do this, Monica says: "I will not touch her! Just not again!"

Last edited:

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Assistance required. V0.9-fix2.
I've done most this update. Except for the office stuff.
1) Monica pinched Julia's butt. Is that it?
2) I've not encountered any office play. What do I need to do to trigger that?

Thanks all.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.9-fix2]

When I do this, Monica says: "I will not touch her! Just not again!"
We checked the save file. Obviously, your game is corrupted, please install the game again. After that, you can try one save before this one to be sure.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Assistance required. V0.9-fix2.
I've done most this update. Except for the office stuff.
1) Monica pinched Julia's butt. Is that it?
2) I've not encountered any office play. What do I need to do to trigger that?

Thanks all.
There are some funny office quests. Fred "forces" Monica to do more and more lewd things with Julia. You have to do all to get more progress, not only butt pinching, but also kissing and the other stuff. When you have done all, Fred again will appear and ask Monica to find out the color of Julias panties. This isn't as easy as expected ;)

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
soon. maybe 1-2 days. The devs works on it. :)
Fair enough. Though the wait for the update is very, very long. End of January or beginning of February. When you eagerly anticipate something, a day goes by like a week. January has just begun. It's going to be a long, long month or more.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Fair enough. Though the wait for the update is very, very long. End of January or beginning of February. When you eagerly anticipate something, a day goes by like a week. January has just begun. It's going to be a long, long month or more.
I know, but I also know that DecentMonkey works very hard on the next update. Again, this one will not be a small one, so, there surely will be again more than 1k new renders and I guess around 2.5k new lines to translate. Also, the v10 will be again very hot. It's definitely worth to wait. :)

Reactions: Gintoky and Lycan73

Dalish

Mar 18, 2019
There's a few dev's that take time doing stuff but norm those are the better games that you will see here.

Reactions: Lycan73
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes