Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019
I wonder why Revenge Path is so important. If Monica is upset about this path, I won't play it. I don't want to play another Marcus case. Because Marcus treats Monica badly.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I wonder why Revenge Path is so important. If Monica is upset about this path, I won't play it. I don't want to play another Marcus case. Because Marcus treats Monica badly.
You don't have to play the revenge path. About Marcus, there is still a lot to come, it will surprise you. ;)

Reactions: Yossarian1

Dr22

Oct 24, 2017
Definitely not a fan that I am forced to play the Marcus scenes to get the revenge path. Does anybody know if there are plans for a good ending/revenge for Monica without Marcus?

Reactions: Yossarian1

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Definitely not a fan that I am forced to play the Marcus scenes to get the revenge path. Does anybody know if there are plans for a good ending/revenge for Monica without Marcus?
Marcus is a crucial element of the revenge path, he is kind of a trigger element. But don't forget that Marcus isn't the "pure evil". Mysterious, powerful people which operate in the background are behind Monicas' fall, not Marcus. He is just the "executive force" but definitely has his own will. Maybe he has other plans with Monica. We still have not really a clue who the powerful people are. This will enroll more and more in the revenge path.

We are still far away from the end of the story, there are still tons of content to come. In the end, there will be several possible endings, not only a good and bad ending, not only the falling path and revenge path. So, yes, it's absolutely possible that there also will be a way for Monica to take kind of revenge and/or getting her wealth back without Marcus. But that's in the far future. DecentMonkey gives hidden hints in every update. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

It would be totally boring to know already where the plot(s) will go, wouldn't it? ;)

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
Marcus is a crucial element of the revenge path, he is kind of a trigger element. But don't forget that Marcus isn't the "pure evil". Mysterious, powerful people which operate in the background are behind Monicas' fall, not Marcus. He is just the "executive force" but definitely has his own will. Maybe he has other plans with Monica. We still have not really a clue who the powerful people are. This will enroll more and more in the revenge path.

We are still far away from the end of the story, there are still tons of content to come. In the end, there will be several possible endings, not only a good and bad ending, not only the falling path and revenge path. So, yes, it's absolutely possible that there also will be a way for Monica to take kind of revenge and/or getting her wealth back without Marcus. But that's in the far future. DecentMonkey gives hidden hints in every update. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

It would be totally boring to know already where the plot(s) will go, wouldn't it? ;)
i am glad we are away from the end. please do not end this game, the best game i have played so far.

oliverimmothai

Jul 31, 2017
I still have some issues since the 0.7 ... the game crash if I click to fast .... Very boring .... I am playing the hotfix 2.
Any Help ?

Last edited:

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
i downloaded episode 2 but there is nothing to extract... were do i put the episode 2? or how do i start it ?

riot365

Jan 1, 2020
For the life of me I cannot talk to Joe or Ashley in the Shiny Hole, clicking on the talk icon simply makes it disappear. I`m running 2.9 hotfix2. I have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times, even started a brand new game and still nothing! I`m very far into the game and I know I`m missing some cool stuff... Anybody, please HELP!!!

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
the Android version does not work, at the beginning an error appears and it expels it from the game.
The official patreon version works. I unfortunately can't help you with the pirated version here, because I have no clue what was done there.
For the life of me I cannot talk to Joe or Ashley in the Shiny Hole, clicking on the talk icon simply makes it disappear. I`m running 2.9 hotfix2. I have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times, even started a brand new game and still nothing! I`m very far into the game and I know I`m missing some cool stuff... Anybody, please HELP!!!
When Monica starts to wash dishes, don't try to talk with Joe or Ashley, click on the "eye symbol". That triggers that Joe or Ashley will come to Monica and grope her.
guys i'm new on this page why i can't see the spoilers images
Whichs spoilers do you mean? The public patreon spoilers are posted in this threat, just go back several pages or take a look at patreon.
When I'm trying to get into Shiny Hole, I'm getting "No scene found! : pub"
That's strange. Which version do you play? You can send me a save file, if you like to.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes