Jun 7, 2018
Stuck on Julia..says maxed out wait for next update but I haven't had the panty quest or massage..don't get the option to ask Julia to turn on computer..any help?

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
If i remember correct is all done, still not played the new v.11.
I just checked the save You shared, everything from the very first pic of Monica standing in her basement room nude, through all photoshoots and onward are all grey meaning not done, so I said, fuck this lol and deleted this mega buggy game entirely.

Watch out for v11 tho, really buggy even with the hotfix, when anyones progression goes up and You click on the little button to see their stats, an exception occurs and this is with the hotfix.

Soon as the Dev releases a hotfix that fixes the first hotfix and all the other bugs lol and people begin praising the game again for no issues, I will download it again then, until then, I cannot be arsed wasting my time on a mega buggy game like this, which is hard for me to say having praised this game endlessly always.

Reactions: toocool4all

nezz82

Nov 6, 2019
so ive downloaded the latest version and when i click to open the game it comes up error and wont let me play anyone please know how to fix this?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I always find this problem from version 0.10 which is often an error when saving data. Anyone know how to fix it?
I'm having the same problem. I can save twice and then it stops working. I haven't had this problem prior to this update.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I always find this problem from version 0.10 which is often an error when saving data. Anyone know how to fix it?
I'm having the same problem. I can save twice and then it stops working. I haven't had this problem prior to this update.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
It's a problem reported by many at the very least since last version. Not sure if the dev is doing anything to solve the issue, but I reported in his patreon page a while back but never got a feedback. Worth to note that when the compressed version came out last time, I was able to save 4 or 5 times instead of just 2 before running into the error.

Reactions: deluges

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
It's a problem reported by many at the very least since last version. Not sure if the dev is doing anything to solve the issue, but I reported in his patreon page a while back but never got a feedback. Worth to note that when the compressed version came out last time, I was able to save 4 or 5 times instead of just 2 before running into the error.
Well, fuck. Thanks for the info!

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
I also can't neither unlock the last photoshoot nor the supposed public event. Have no idea on how to trigger these and there's honestly no clues regarding this. Also in Monica's house I get what I assume to be a bug as Monica can no longer eat in the kitchen and if I try to go to Bardie's room to complain Monica just says she needs to finish cleaning, althought she's already finished her clening duties.

roko1410

Oct 9, 2019
I also can't neither unlock the last photoshoot nor the supposed public event. Have no idea on how to trigger these and there's honestly no clues regarding this. Also in Monica's house I get what I assume to be a bug as Monica can no longer eat in the kitchen and if I try to go to Bardie's room to complain Monica just says she needs to finish cleaning, althought she's already finished her clening duties.
hmm... thx,we must wait and see

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes