roko1410

Oct 9, 2019
Its not the blackboard event, its a party event (not that one in the hotel).

Maybe it got triggert if Monica dont give the reports to Biff a few weeks (for some reason i cant give them to Biff or the secretary).
I didnt read the start of the conservation with Biff, because i thought it was the ususal photosession conservation.
I know it's the party event but I can't get it

May 29, 2018
After Molly framed Monica for stealing, Claire struck a deal that allowed Monica and Claire to dance together. In the first attempt, all earnings went to Ashley but she then forgives Monica and then from the next day onwards Monica starts receiving tips again. All 51 steps have been unlocked. I even ruined Molly's picture which increased progress up to 25%.

So now what? How will the story progress further? Why does Claire still show up during Monica's performance? How will the private dancing event unlock?

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
I think you might be at a stage in that scene where you actually need to go to Monica's room and tae a nap. I also got stuck there for a while and some time after I decided to try that and apparently that's what you're intended to do, although the game gives you no hints regarding this.

So, I see I'm not the only one with this glitch. Dev should really started looking into this stuff, cause they're game breaking and annoying stuff.
I already tried, mate, and all I get it’s:
“Rest is canceled. Unfinished events have remained in the house...”
...but thank you anyway!

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
After Molly framed Monica for stealing, Claire struck a deal that allowed Monica and Claire to dance together. In the first attempt, all earnings went to Ashley but she then forgives Monica and then from the next day onwards Monica starts receiving tips again. All 51 steps have been unlocked. I even ruined Molly's picture which increased progress up to 25%.

So now what? How will the story progress further? Why does Claire still show up during Monica's performance? How will the private dancing event unlock?
Which version are you playing?

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
I really appreciate your sharing your saves, but what I'd actually really like is to see the dev addressing these issues and having a more clear "questlog". IT may sound a bit stupid on my behalf, but I like to progress stories with my own saves.

But anyway, thank you very much!
I totally understand you and it doesn't sound stupid at all

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Hey guys, tried everything that was suggested here but revenge path won't start. What am I missing? Thanks

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
I can't seem to collect the reports with the USB stick for Biff anymore and i think because of this I can't get to any of the v11 office stuff. So he doesn't tell me about the party etc.

Any help on what I can do?

Reactions: Gentle cruz

chino222

Mar 19, 2018
does anyone know if spear1403 is still going to work? because it seems to me that it stopped sharing its port for some time and his version of fashion buisness was ok.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
I can't seem to collect the reports with the USB stick for Biff anymore and i think because of this I can't get to any of the v11 office stuff. So he doesn't tell me about the party etc.

Any help on what I can do?
In my save Monica was able to collect the reports normally and I also wasn't able to progress in any of the office stuff content, so that might not be the reason why none of the new stuff isn't triggering for you.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
cant find 27th move on the dance stage, any clue about that?
As has been stated before... dance moves while wearing the vest are part of the 27. If you are missing some, make sure you start the show with vest ON. Then just do the dance from start to finish 3 different days and select a different option each time for each move.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes