Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
I also can't neither unlock the last photoshoot nor the supposed public event. Have no idea on how to trigger these and there's honestly no clues regarding this. Also in Monica's house I get what I assume to be a bug as Monica can no longer eat in the kitchen and if I try to go to Bardie's room to complain Monica just says she needs to finish cleaning, althought she's already finished her clening duties.
I could give you my saves but I'm not sure if this helps cause I haven't those problems people reporting here...

50-3-LT1.save puplic event. just talk to the photographer and the party starts

50-4-LT1.save last photoshoot. just go to the studio and talk to the photographer

persistent.rar I'm not sure if you need this file

maybe you have to change the language to english.
it's all located in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TestProj-1525113205

May 29, 2018
All 27 dance moves have been unlocked. How many times does Monica have to dance on stage for the game to progress further? I have tried both options (vest and no vest) quite a few times but still no further scenes have unlocked. Has anyone else experienced this issue? What's the solution?

Reactions: Ssj456

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
All 27 dance moves have been unlocked. How many times does Monica have to dance on stage for the game to progress further? I have tried both options (vest and no vest) quite a few times but still no further scenes have unlocked. Has anyone else experienced this issue? What's the solution?
I think someone mentioned something about stealing that one girl's tips. I haven't tried it, but you may want to.

May 29, 2018
I think someone mentioned something about stealing that one girl's tips. I haven't tried it, but you may want to.
It was important for the other stripper (Molly) to be there for the story to progress. Now I am stuck with 50% Molly progress. For further scenes to appear I think it is important for stripper 2: Claire to be there. But it's Molly every single day. How will the story progress further?

Also how will the following scene unlock:
Continuation of Bardie’s storyline: a new scene with Eric, Bardie, and Betty.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
It was important for the other stripper (Molly) to be there for the story to progress. Now I am stuck with 50% Molly progress. For further scenes to appear I think it is important for stripper 2: Claire to be there. But it's Molly every single day. How will the story progress further?

Also how will the following scene unlock:
Continuation of Bardie’s storyline: a new scene with Eric, Bardie, and Betty.
Eric, Bardie and Betty's started for me immediately upon switching to this new version so I'm not sure what the trigger was, but it was started in the previous version. The scene was dumb, so you're not missing much. Eric jerks off to Betty's panties, Bardie makes Betty strip, lie on the bed and spread her legs, Eric can't contain himself and eats her out for like a second while Bardie provides exposition that Betty is his adoptive mother like four times. It was stupid.

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
During Steve’s second visit, Monica can’t get into the kitchen to take the glasses, cause “I have to finish this fucking cleaning task before I go”; but there are no fucking options for “fucking cleaning”! So no fucking chance to fucking move forward.

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
How can I unlock that last outfit?
Its story related. Some day you go to Biff for the usual photosesion, he got mad about the investors, next day you have to go with him to an event and the day after is the photosession with the new outfit.

How to trigger this day, i dont know. I have Biff at Lvl 2 38 and Alex at Lvl 1 or 2 90 (all pictures for all aviable outfits)

DryAce

Aug 17, 2017
During Steve’s second visit, Monica can’t get into the kitchen to take the glasses, cause “I have to finish this fucking cleaning task before I go”; but there are no fucking options for “fucking cleaning”! So no fucking chance to fucking move forward.
Then the same thing happened to me with bardie's storyline.. I couldn't enter his room cause of the cleaning glitch!

roko1410

Oct 9, 2019
Its story related. Some day you go to Biff for the usual photosesion, he got mad about the investors, next day you have to go with him to an event and the day after is the photosession with the new outfit.

How to trigger this day, i dont know. I have Biff at Lvl 2 38 and Alex at Lvl 1 or 2 90 (all pictures for all aviable outfits)
[/QUOT
Thanks, I know that by now, but the only thing I get from Biff is a normal shoot to earn 5000 for Victoria. The presentation event (the one with the blackboard and the skirt) was at least 4-6 weeks ago for me in game .

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
I think you might be at a stage in that scene where you actually need to go to Monica's room and tae a nap. I also got stuck there for a while and some time after I decided to try that and apparently that's what you're intended to do, although the game gives you no hints regarding this.
Then the same thing happened to me with bardie's storyline.. I couldn't enter his room cause of the cleaning glitch!
So, I see I'm not the only one with this glitch. Dev should really started looking into this stuff, cause they're game breaking and annoying stuff.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
I could give you my saves but I'm not sure if this helps cause I haven't those problems people reporting here...

50-3-LT1.save puplic event. just talk to the photographer and the party starts

50-4-LT1.save last photoshoot. just go to the studio and talk to the photographer

persistent.rar I'm not sure if you need this file

maybe you have to change the language to english.
it's all located in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TestProj-1525113205
I really appreciate your sharing your saves, but what I'd actually really like is to see the dev addressing these issues and having a more clear "questlog". IT may sound a bit stupid on my behalf, but I like to progress stories with my own saves.

But anyway, thank you very much!

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
Thanks, I know that by now, but the only thing I get from Biff is a normal shoot to earn 5000 for Victoria. The presentation event (the one with the blackboard and the skirt) was at least 4-6 weeks ago for me in game
Its not the blackboard event, its a party event (not that one in the hotel).

Maybe it got triggert if Monica dont give the reports to Biff a few weeks (for some reason i cant give them to Biff or the secretary).
I didnt read the start of the conservation with Biff, because i thought it was the ususal photosession conservation.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes