amvg

Oct 31, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before.

Can anyone confirm that the max level currently available (on v12) to achieve with Biff is level 3?

Clicking on the info icon on Biff I get "Level 3 - 0%. Work in progress", so I guess it's the maximum. But I can't do the normal photoshoots to get the weekly 5.000. Talking to Biff I always get the same dialog "Ah, the chick has come. Get dressed and let's go", or something like that. IIRC, this is the "cue" for the public event, but I have already done that. After getting this from Biff, I tried to go to the makeup room, but no options there.

I see on the changelog that there are new options available with Biff, but can't trigger them.

Am I missing something? Thanks in advance.

Kekoriko

Jan 12, 2018
Lost all my saves and had to restart from the beginning and now I can't trigger any event after the first meeting with Biff.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Lost all my saves and had to restart from the beginning and now I can't trigger any event after the first meeting with Biff.
I had that same problem once I started playing EP2. I notice a lot of people are having it too.
Have you installed the hotfix? I noticed that go away once I did, but I'm having other problems.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i finished all the achievements but for some reason i cant trigger them in the achievement list

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
new stuff is that you can place a leg on his table and sit on his table
it's after you collect reports

not sure what you mean
i finished all these quests but it does not trigger here it look like i didn't do Screenshot (49)_LI.jpg them

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
I just downloaded this game and started playing and noticed that it is episode 2?
how can I start over?
I pressed new game at the beginning and now I'm in episode 2`?

hanifhakiim

Oct 18, 2018
im new in this ep2.. what should i do to get any event on this episodes ? i've been read the guide but it does'nt help, i have been trying to go to monica's office and talk to biff, later day i can't go to meet biff again.. n after that i go for collect many corruption its like 1 week in the game.. what should i do ?

Last edited:

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
im new in this ep2.. what should i do to get any event on this episodes ? i've been read the guide but it does'nt help, i have been trying to go to monica's office and talk to biff, later day i can't go to meet biff again.. n after that i go for collect many corruption its like 1 week in the game.. what should i do ?
in the main room (Betty room) near the window there is a painting on the wall, click on it and increase your money corruption, activate or deactivate food ...
then if you follow the wiki provided by Decent Monkey you should have no problems.

hanifhakiim

Oct 18, 2018
you are barely started there are maybe 2 years ingame weeks until you seen and tried everything
first you need to follow bardies and bettys guides
upto level 2 for bardie and level 3 for betty
i've been trying to follow the guide, but im stuck with bardie lv 2 n betty lv 2.. n dunno what to do

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
sorry but why do u say this there are really no need to cheat
I say that there is a menu to increase or decrease things, or you can spend ten weeks doing household chores, and the scene in the street, to get there.
the translation is not necessarily correct using google, I follow sorry if you misunderstood me

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes