MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
is there a way to change monica status and make her good?

Screenshot (50).png
I don't understand your question. In your case Monica is already too good to "Do it." So why do you want her to be even better?!
If you want her to "Do it.", you'll have to increase her bitchness level. The fastest way is to cheat. (Therefor touch the picture left from the windows in the Bedroom in Monica's House.)

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
I have a problem and can't get any further hope you can help me to visit Steve on the second Saturday I'm alone I'm doing the service Steve loses because fork I give it to him and go out.

Now I googled that I should rest and at some point steve should come after me at the pool but it doesn't happen when I rest it is still in the morning it is not evening?

Where do I make mistakes?

JHSHREW

Feb 23, 2020
Sorry for asking the same question again, but still have the problem of not being able to progress plot with bardie and Betty stuck at lvl. 2.

Have followed the guide and tried with three different saves, one complete bitch, one with cheats and one normal. All stuck like that for a large amount of in-game days. Have clicked everything with eye and hand icon that I can. When I type in hotfix code on menu come up with error? Is this because mac version hasn't been updated yet? It does that not matter?

Sorry for long post, just wanna get on with playing the game haha.

strict9

Nov 24, 2019
Sorry for asking the same question again, but still have the problem of not being able to progress plot with bardie and Betty stuck at lvl. 2.

Have followed the guide and tried with three different saves, one complete bitch, one with cheats and one normal. All stuck like that for a large amount of in-game days. Have clicked everything with eye and hand icon that I can. When I type in hotfix code on menu come up with error? Is this because mac version hasn't been updated yet? It does that not matter?

Sorry for long post, just wanna get on with playing the game haha.
What does your notepad say about bardies quest? And also what does it say when you click the (!) on his character?

JHSHREW

Feb 23, 2020
What does your notepad say about bardies quest? And also what does it say when you click the (!) on his character?
Notepad about Betty "Betty expect me to clean the house regularly"
Barbie "i" - progress lvl. 2 waiting for further progress...

With Betty I must have been cleaning for at least 4/5weeks in games now everyday. Didn't take this long on last update.

strict9

Nov 24, 2019
Notepad about Betty "Betty expect me to clean the house regularly"
Barbie "i" - progress lvl. 2 waiting for further progress...

With Betty I must have been cleaning for at least 4/5weeks in games now everyday. Didn't take this long on last update.
Ok Just to make sure cleaning the house is actually doing anything for Betty. When you clean does it say anything like [Betty's progress has increased]? And what does her (!) say?

You might need to progress to a higher level with Betty first before continuing with Bardie. So maybe Try talking to her in the 'up floor' of the house on Tuesdays and Thursdays if Cleaning isn't progressing her level any further.

Also What does the notepad say about Bardie?

Reactions: JHSHREW

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Already talked to him about steve 2nd visit, when I talk to him again he said "what do you want?" (Something like that forgot what actually he said).
betty should talk to you again about she's not at home when steve comes for a second visit
have you tried to wear the maid outfit at evening and go upstairs
and sorry i just played this part 2 days ago and already forgot what trigger what
and more and less just follow the plot as it comes
but it's also important to go down in the slum
and follow the plot there

JHSHREW

Feb 23, 2020
Ok Just to make sure cleaning the house is actually doing anything for Betty. When you clean does it say anything like [Betty's progress has increased]? And what does her (!) say?

You might need to progress to a higher level with Betty first before continuing with Bardie. So maybe Try talking to her in the 'up floor' of the house on Tuesdays and Thursdays if Cleaning isn't progressing her level any further.

Also What does the notepad say about Bardie?
For Betty it says same about plot progress in her (!)
When I clean says she has progressed but still about plot progression.

strict9

Nov 24, 2019
Yes, will try this all again though to make sure.

Might just need to delete and redownload?
Try that first, maybe check her % progress in her (!) before and after you do it. But yeah It might be the game as well though. One of the recent V12's was broken but the lastest hotfix fixed that.

Reactions: JHSHREW
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes