hanifhakiim

Oct 18, 2018
in the main room (Betty room) near the window there is a painting on the wall, click on it and increase your money corruption, activate or deactivate food ...
then if you follow the wiki provided by Decent Monkey you should have no problems.
what i should do ? after bardie n betty lv 2

Last edited:

doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
I haven't played this in a while. Is Monica having fun yet or is it still all against her will and/or 'needs must'?

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I haven't played this in a while. Is Monica having fun yet or is it still all against her will and/or 'needs must'?
Its still Monica not having fun, but we the players having a lot more fun with her! And I hope it doesn't change. That's Fashion Business main theme. There's not many games like this one . If it stirs course to please more players with more willing softcore scenes Ill be crushed more than Monica. There's some side characters having fun though, like Betty and all the mean ones.

If I want more willing acts with the main character having fun ill go play "Our Red String", an excellent game I play too, along with its masterpiece prequel "Good girl Gone Bad". But frankly, as good as those games are, it does nothing for me. Fashion Business is a very special game indeed. I hope the game developer doesn't cave to make it more willing and vanilla. If that happens, I will need to start to learn how to make games.

The game has had a lot, and I mean a lot, of content added each updates which comes regularly. So if you come back to this game, theres a lot to do and see. Just be warned the theme has stayed on. However, a Revenge Path for Monica has opened up and perhaps she has fun with it or not. I will never know as I dont want her too, my optional choice not yours, you do you :) (y)

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
what i should do ? after bardie n betty lv 2
If does the cleaning three days in a row, the relationship with will grow.
One day, Betty will pay Monica’s attention to the spot on the carpet. If Monica agrees to rub the spot right

so be careful to say yes to clean the spot
in general say yes to everything or else you will miss scenes
and also remember to save frequently you have a lot of save slots
so you always can reload a earlier save if you do a bad decision
and also remember to use the look eye on almost every person you meet
and try to talk with them

hanifhakiim

Oct 18, 2018
If does the cleaning three days in a row, the relationship with will grow.
One day, Betty will pay Monica’s attention to the spot on the carpet. If Monica agrees to rub the spot right

so be careful to say yes to clean the spot
in general say yes to everything or else you will miss scenes
and also remember to save frequently you have a lot of save slots
so you always can reload a earlier save if you do a bad decision
and also remember to use the look eye on almost every person you meet
and try to talk with them
thanks for the help bro, i think i figured what the problem that i have

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes