State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
Does anyone know if the next update will have more photoshoot content? That is my favorite part and really loved that her co-workers saw her cover shoot - really hope that thread gets developed further of the photos getting out.
So far nothing has been posted about it on Petrion DecentMonkey.

But it should be taken into consideration that the new update is only at 37 percent, so anything is still possible.

choizz

Dec 29, 2019
Hi, please i'm desperate for help. I'm stuck at trying to start the college quest. I finished all available quest but this one and i can't tell why this quest doesn't trigger. The Walkthrough says that i should go in the basement's bedroom in the evening but nothing happen, i've tried dozens of times but the quest doesn't start. The last interaction i had with Bardie is him trying to take a picture of Monica and Betty but it end up with Betty refusing it and Bardie wondering what else could he do to have more power over her. Is is normal, or did i missed something ?
Thanks in advance !

Reactions: Alex Frost

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Hi, please i'm desperate for help. I'm stuck at trying to start the college quest. I finished all available quest but this one and i can't tell why this quest doesn't trigger. The Walkthrough says that i should go in the basement's bedroom in the evening but nothing happen, i've tried dozens of times but the quest doesn't start. The last interaction i had with Bardie is him trying to take a picture of Monica and Betty but it end up with Betty refusing it and Bardie wondering what else could he do to have more power over her. Is is normal, or did i missed something ?
Thanks in advance !
Try go to Bardie room at night.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
We need these original images, not bad quality fan arts. Sorry.
The fan art doesn't impede the posting of the official spoiler images in any way, except maybe put pressure on them to post them sooner. Also Coriolan's fan art is absolutely stunning art, we need more of those!

The "art" pics I posted are appropriately named fake spoilers and yea they are bad quality, being just edits and not really original art. Their purpose is to have something to enjoy or have a laugh at while we suffer thru the wait until the next game update. Sorry you didn't like them :cry:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes