Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019
I did not want to disrespect the arts made by anyone. I just want to see Monica always with high quality renderings. I always respect the fanarts you make.

Reactions: Firebless

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
The part that I really liked was from the first episode. The award for obedient prisoners, 2 weeks in a cell with Monica,after which comes another prisoner for 2 weeks and so on in a circle .
I know that it is difficult for such a scenario to happen in any of the next updates, but again, I hope and would like to see something like that.

Reactions: suddenman

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
I personally wonder if Monica will ever go to the farm. Maybe in episode 3?
yo bro that wife and a mother any sex in last few patches ? a great game just ... you know monica had the same problem at begining way to long without startign stuff

AussieHood

May 3, 2020
"After completing the public event and the “Queen of Hearts” photo shoot, will come to Monica after work, offering her to teach a lesson."
I finished all of the photo shoot of Queen of Hearts and worked in in office during the day but Melanie did not come after work. Please tell me how will she come?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
"After completing the public event and the “Queen of Hearts” photo shoot, will come to Monica after work, offering her to teach a lesson."
I finished all of the photo shoot of Queen of Hearts and worked in in office during the day but Melanie did not come after work. Please tell me how will she come?
you probably need to archive this first.
After finishing the “Queen of Hearts” photo shoot, and after a week passes, will notice her subordinates looking at the new magazine issue.

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Would be great if Monica was "convinced" to enter the pole dance in the waitress uniform (to start with...), of course disguised with her mask on.
Nah the mask really needs to come off for the dances to become hot.. but yea it would be awesome if she could be convinced by a customer to jump up onto the stage and start stripping in the middle of a waitress shift :)

Reactions: Firebless

AussieHood

May 3, 2020
After finishing the “Queen of Hearts” photo shoot, and after a week passes, will notice her subordinates looking at the new magazine issue.
I already archived that

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes