BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Does anyone know how many more updates Act 2 will have before it is finish?

I wonder what will Act 3 beginning consist. Will there be any drastic twist like end of act 1 :sneaky:

chucky2018

Oct 9, 2019
Guys. Tell me what you need to do to start the quest with Julia. In the office, all the dialogs clicked, nothing happens. It's the same with Fred. ( sorry for the text, I don't know English)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Guys. Tell me what you need to do to start the quest with Julia. In the office, all the dialogs clicked, nothing happens. It's the same with Fred. ( sorry for the text, I don't know English)
make julia work late a couple of times
and be careful what you answer when fred show up

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Great game.
would love to know about more games like this (female protagonist)
Heres my current rankings of the best female protagonist games you can get from this site:

1. Fashion Business - of course and by a mile!
2. Anna Exciting Affection - distant second but easier to play and complete in this Renpy mode
3. Lily of the Valley - if you love ladies with more meat in them, this is it
4. The Green Shadow Rachel - cult classic. Would be my favorite cause of theme, but a little dated now. Needs an update, hey Decent Monkey or Coriolan how about that ;)
5. Good Girl Gone Bad - lots of content and branching points, but art is love or hate.

The list is just to honor Fashion Business as the best game and not to derail the conversation or send people away. Keep playing this game and support the game developer if you can :giggle:(y)

Last edited:

8Mzr8

Dec 17, 2019
hello

i've read the couple last pages but didnt find my answer in it so i apologized if it's written somewhere but i didnt found it.
My issue/bug/whatever is that after Melanie went to investigate on victoria, she ask Monica to perform a casting on the next day with a secret personn as Melanie will just watch. In the evening when i go to bed, i just woke up the same evening an nothing move on anymore.
Is this the end of the current version en e2 or i'm facing a bug?

Thank, and really great game!

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
hello

i've read the couple last pages but didnt find my answer in it so i apologized if it's written somewhere but i didnt found it.
My issue/bug/whatever is that after Melanie went to investigate on victoria, she ask Monica to perform a casting on the next day with a secret personn as Melanie will just watch. In the evening when i go to bed, i just woke up the same evening an nothing move on anymore.
Is this the end of the current version en e2 or i'm facing a bug?

Thank, and really great game!
After talking to Melanie and after she tells you about the casting the next day, go to work in the Office and work all day and then go to Biff's office! The scene will appear as soon as you enter Biff's office!

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes