zotmotmot

Jan 29, 2018
So... I played the first one, and it was fine. Then I started chapter two... And fuck that this shit is grindy and annoying. Shame, seems fun and all, but there is no way I will be wasting my life on this click fest. Just going from place to place takes for ever, just in order to finish the day and go to sleep I need 8 frigging clicks. One to open the quick change of room in the mansion, second to select basement, third to switch to wardrobe view, then select wardrobe, select sleepy time outfit (And click past bunch of internal monologue as well) then change the view back to the bed side, select bed and then click sleep.

It was annoying in the first chapter, but that one was linear enough and progressed on a steady pace, but the second chapter requires you to grin the same damn shit over and over and over again.

I did try to soldier on and went though three days clicking dirt while cleaning, then going through the motions to change in to the ho costume and went to click random hobos to distribute flyers to have something to eat, and then endured the pointless grind associated with just going to bed. On the fourth day, I tried to streamline things a bit and decided to head to the vendor in my maid outfit, only to be hit by the "You are not allowed to leave the house in the maid costume" event and lost over a days worth of progress on kissing Betty's but. Fuck if I'm gonna go though that click bonanza again.

Anyway... That's just my opinion, am sure some don't mind the endless grind and busybody work required to get anywhere in this game, but it just aint for me. But you know, I'm just a freeloading git so am under no illusions as to my point of view being important or anything, and obviously this thing has it's fans, since it would not have gone as far as it has otherwise, but I do wonder how many have been turned away due to the absurd amount of grind.

Reactions: Firebless

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
5. Good Girl Gone Bad - lots of content and branching points, but art is love or hate.
could probably have being a good game if it was made with daz3d or poser content
and as you say art is love or hate.
i just don't like the art
cos many of this kind of games are listed as 3d but in my head i call it 2d games

is there any lin content after store(after she rejected dress)?
not really other then she works in the office under monika

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
So... I played the first one, and it was fine. Then I started chapter two... And fuck that this shit is grindy and annoying. Shame, seems fun and all, but there is no way I will be wasting my life on this click fest. Just going from place to place takes for ever, just in order to finish the day and go to sleep I need 8 frigging clicks. One to open the quick change of room in the mansion, second to select basement, third to switch to wardrobe view, then select wardrobe, select sleepy time outfit (And click past bunch of internal monologue as well) then change the view back to the bed side, select bed and then click sleep.

It was annoying in the first chapter, but that one was linear enough and progressed on a steady pace, but the second chapter requires you to grin the same damn shit over and over and over again.

I did try to soldier on and went though three days clicking dirt while cleaning, then going through the motions to change in to the ho costume and went to click random hobos to distribute flyers to have something to eat, and then endured the pointless grind associated with just going to bed. On the fourth day, I tried to streamline things a bit and decided to head to the vendor in my maid outfit, only to be hit by the "You are not allowed to leave the house in the maid costume" event and lost over a days worth of progress on kissing Betty's but. Fuck if I'm gonna go though that click bonanza again.

Anyway... That's just my opinion, am sure some don't mind the endless grind and busybody work required to get anywhere in this game, but it just aint for me. But you know, I'm just a freeloading git so am under no illusions as to my point of view being important or anything, and obviously this thing has it's fans, since it would not have gone as far as it has otherwise, but I do wonder how many have been turned away due to the absurd amount of grind.
The time you spent to write that long post you could have progressed 2 weeks in the game. :D

berny

Jun 8, 2017

Yeah, I totally understand. I remember a few times when I quit the game as well in the beginning. Because of the grind and because some quests are difficult to find/advance without a walkthrough.
I can't say much more other than: it's worth it in the end. It's one of the best female corruption games and the game significantly gets less grindy once your corruption reaches a certain level.
But as much as I like where the game is at the moment, I sincerely hope the game never gets an update that makes your saves incompatible, because I'm not sure if I would be willing to play through the first hours again.

Last edited:

kofy

Jan 14, 2019

or you can use srappy mod and just use cheat to get the scenes unlocked <3

kannagi12

Aug 26, 2019
have to say , massive effort from the developers of the game , the renders are beautiful albeit gamplay could be a bit grindy, with story sometime needing to progress after 'x' amount of tries with no end in sight. I guess more hints could be given as help and reduce the number of clicks in navigating buildings. Story wise , its a fantastic game for fans of gradual corruption and humiliation. As someposter posted some days back, some of the sequences build up and end in a whimper. for example , monicas panties getting torn but she gets her act together and saves it from falling off. Its nice that the story progresses slow keeping in line with the character. But there is one thing that I cant get my head around for the life of me, Biff doesnt know its Monica despite everyone else in the office knowing it is in fact Monica, thats just ridiculous writing

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
have to say , massive effort from the developers of the game , the renders are beautiful albeit gamplay could be a bit grindy, with story sometime needing to progress after 'x' amount of tries with no end in sight. I guess more hints could be given as help and reduce the number of clicks in navigating buildings. Story wise , its a fantastic game for fans of gradual corruption and humiliation. As someposter posted some days back, some of the sequences build up and end in a whimper. for example , monicas panties getting torn but she gets her act together and saves it from falling off. Its nice that the story progresses slow keeping in line with the character. But there is one thing that I cant get my head around for the life of me, Biff doesnt know its Monica despite everyone else in the office knowing it is in fact Monica, thats just ridiculous writing
I agree with most of this (y)
Except for the Biff part.
For one: Biff is new to the company, the other employees know Monica probably much longer (especially her receptionist) - even when most lower clerks never seen her in person before.
And: Biff wants her to play Monica Buckfett (and her appearance is close to the woman on the cover of her magazine). Why should anybody doubt that this person, introduced as Monica Buckfett and looking like her, is not her?
And 3rd aspect: Biff knows that MB is in prison. So, the woman in front of him can't be the real MB. The other employees don't know about the prison part.

btw, it's absolutely possible that Biff knows that "the whore" he hired is actually MB, but plays his game with her ;)

romero87

Jul 20, 2017
A curiosity: the game is inspired in American or Russian / European culture? Ask you cause the game's city has European elements as well as the characters has ethnicity closest to Europeans as Melanie for example. The own Mônica Buckfet isn't American. Where she from?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
When Monica's husband visits Betties house for the 1st time im getting image could not load msg. how to fix it
maybe your path to the picture are all to long
like this
C:\Users\vimme\Documents\adult\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-720p-pc\game\images\Slides\_Misc
you can try to place your game directly on c drive
like this
C:\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-720p-pc
also temporary turn off or on slides in preferences

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
maybe your path to the picture are all to long
like this
C:\Users\vimme\Documents\adult\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-720p-pc\game\images\Slides\_Misc
you can try to place your game directly on c drive
like this
C:\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-720p-pc
also temporary turn off or on slides in preferences
I will try

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes