Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
Ok i fixed it, I thing is I was sleeping in the slum house and when morning comes it as taking me to the mansion and i think the game was trying to render Monica in the mansion with the Slum house cloths.

so I just loaded the save before and slept at the mansion and it fixed my game

Reactions: vimmers

winjuxx

May 8, 2020
Why revenge path quest isn't starting ? Butt plug is in bedroom but bardie isn't coming to the basement

May 2, 2020
I'm at a stalemate here. How can I make her visit Marcus?

Google didn't help, I just see walkthroughs a la:

Idiot's name

-Do thiis

-Then this (100 different scenes here)

Idiot's name 2

- do this
- go to Bitch 1 to meet Idiot 1

????

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
Guys, obviously this update will be one of the bigger ones. There is no update on version v13 on Petrion for a couple of days and a month will soon pass since the last update (usually updates were released a month after the previous one) so I think this will be a really big update. I can not wait!:eek:

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
I'm at a stalemate here. How can I make her visit Marcus?

Google didn't help, I just see walkthroughs a la:

Idiot's name

-Do thiis

-Then this (100 different scenes here)

Idiot's name 2

- do this
- go to Bitch 1 to meet Idiot 1

????
You think you're sending Monica to Markus?

Or Melanie? :)

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
i want to send Monica to Marcus. Sorry for being unclear, mate. I’m tired.
First you have to do all the quests with Melanie. She will visit Marcus and then disappear.

Do other quests In the meantime,and talk to Biff regularly.

When Melanie returns Biff will inform you that she is back. Talk to Melanie and after that you will go to Melanie's apartment. There you will get advice to visit Marcus which you can do whenever you want.

Reactions: Why are you gae?
May 2, 2020
First you have to do all the quests with Melanie. She will visit Marcus and then disappear.

Do other quests In the meantime,and talk to Biff regularly.

When Melanie returns Biff will inform you that she is back. Talk to Melanie and after that you will go to Melanie's apartment. There you will get advice to visit Marcus which you can do whenever you want.
I thank you very much, mate. I should’ve known this instead of doing brain gymnastics and switching back to earlier saves because I thought I’ve missed something.

Reactions: State Briga

kannagi12

Aug 26, 2019
I hope the public event would be a prelude of MB losing her face gradually in the fashion world. For me it certainly feels that way, it can be inferred from MB's internal monologue and her limited interactions so far in the fashion world that she occupies a high standing among the fashion elite. This is mainly her source of pride as well where she frequently mentions how much of a big deal she is and how her beauty is or should be admired by everyone. So far that has played out in the Queen of Hearts photoshoot where MB's self impression as a lady has clashed with her posing lewd. It would be fantastic if keeping with the title "Fashion Business", that MB loses her face a bit in the fashion world appearing as a lingerie/skimpy ramp model in one of Biffs fashion demonstrations or Biff could plan a wardrobe malfunction for MB to generate publicity to sell the magazine further

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I thank you very much, mate. I should’ve known this instead of doing brain gymnastics and switching back to earlier saves because I thought I’ve missed something.
but why do you search google
when you just can right click ingame and click guide

romero87

Jul 20, 2017
Não posso começar o caminho da vingança, fiz todas as outras missões e Bardie não vem à sala :( any help?
Você precisa ir até a prisão onde vai pegar o plug anal. A partir dai você irá até o "basement room" na casa de Monica onde ela irá deixar o plug ao lado da cama. Em seguida, você veste a "maid clothes without panties" , vai até a sala e volta para o basement room. Faça isso mais de uma vez que Bardie irá aparecer. Que bom ter mais um brasileiro aqui. Onde você achou o jogo?

Reactions: RCDL

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Você precisa ir até a prisão onde vai pegar o plug anal. A partir dai você irá até o "basement room" na casa de Monica onde ela irá deixar o plug ao lado da cama. Em seguida, você veste a "maid clothes without panties" , vai até a sala e volta para o basement room. Faça isso mais de uma vez que Bardie irá aparecer. Que bom ter mais um brasileiro aqui. Onde você achou o jogo?
this is a english board only
so please follow your question in your language
with a english translated text
like this

translated

You need to go to the prison where you will get the butt plug. From there you will go to the "basement room" at Monica's house where she will leave the plug next to the bed. Then, you wear the "maid clothes without panties", go to the living room and go back to the basement room. Do this more than once as Bardie will appear. How nice to have another Brazilian here. Where did you find the game?

did you use a save from here
or is it your own

romero87

Jul 20, 2017
this is a english board only
so please follow your question in your language
with a english translated text
like this

translated

You need to go to the prison where you will get the butt plug. From there you will go to the "basement room" at Monica's house where she will leave the plug next to the bed. Then, you wear the "maid clothes without panties", go to the living room and go back to the basement room. Do this more than once as Bardie will appear. How nice to have another Brazilian here. Where did you find the game?

did you use a save from here
or is it your own
I reply the another's question guy who wrote in Portuguese. I've already seen write here in French, German and Russian.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes