vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I have a question i skipped the quests of Julia and Melanie because i thought it was leading to lesbian stuffs (well for Julia it did lead to that) but but for Melanie it's looks like Alex will a some h-scenes with her. Can i resart the quest even i skiped or i must resart the game?
Same thing happened to me. Always save at each branching point, when they ask for a choice, so you can restart to that point. You can't reset Melanie or Julia, you must return to a prior save unfortunately. Or try to find a save from among the many posted in this thread. Restarting the game seems a nuclear option, ugh. Better play on and when the next update is released in a few weeks, usually you can get a save to continue from there instead.

If you cant find a good save, here you can get saves up to v07 and how to install them .

Maybe resetting quests would be an option in the future, as the game developer has one such option for the Shiny Hole quest chain.
we can hope decentmonkey will add a reset point to that quest like he have done with shiny hole
cos it seem that many have failed to give right answer to fred

Reactions: Firebless

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I hope that the next update will change Monica's behavior, stop dealing with people like insects, stop deceiving others, and fix what she has corrupted.
And adding him, I hope Monica will be a gang of women for revenge:cool:
As a second option you mean. I like my insects, deception and corruption, just fine, reason I love this game.

For those wanting revenge, a gang of women beatdown on the creeps would be epic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
I hope that the next update will change Monica's behavior, stop dealing with people like insects, stop deceiving others, and fix what she has corrupted.
And adding him, I hope Monica will be a gang of women for revenge:cool:
You always have the options that are offered to you and based on which Monica is either a total bitch or a good girl. If you choose the path of a "good girl", you will have a totally different path and more or less what you are looking for.

It all depends on your answers and the path you will take. :)

May 2, 2020
Marcus in the next update no i hate that guy with a passion especially his stupid looking hair and his ridiculous looking ugly face
I don’t like him much, as well. But I like the freedom we have in this game. Bad or good. It should stay that way because everyone desires a certain play style for Monica. Also Marcus is not just Marcus. He’s part of someting bigger. Ranch 218 or whatever it’s called. I want to see what’s going on there.

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
Marcus in the next update no i hate that guy with a passion especially his stupid looking hair and his ridiculous looking ugly face

Maybe Marcus as a character (for some) is not the best or the most productive, but his story is certainly one of the best in the game. With the new update, the story around him will become even better and deeper.
And my personal opinion is that Marcus is by far (for now) the most interesting character at least as far as the story is concerned. I understand that someone doesn't like it but somehow the story around him is specific and at least I really like him.:D

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Hmm, from which trash movie is this? ^^
"The Trashiest Cult Movie in History" I think you meant? Im sure its rhetorical but just in case, "The Room", from Wikipedia:

"A number of publications have labeled The Room as one of the . An assistant professor of film studies was the first to describe The Room as "the of bad movies."

Last edited:
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
As a second option you mean. I like my insects, deception and corruption, just fine, reason I love this game.

For those wanting revenge, a gang of women beatdown on the creeps would be epic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Death Proof

and got what he deserves
was actually a good movie

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
"The Trashiest Cult Movie in History" I think you meant? Im sure its rhetorical but just in case, "The Room", from Wikipedia:

"A number of publications have labeled The Room as one of the . An assistant professor of film studies was the first to describe The Room as "the of bad movies."
Hmm, here in Germany "Plan 9 from Outer Space" is in top of trash movie lists ^^

• Thinking Face

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Hmm, here in Germany "Plan 9 from Outer Space" is in top of trash movie lists ^^
Both "Plan 9 from Outer Space" and "The Room" were so bad that they made movies about how epically bad they were: "Ed Wood" and "The Disaster Artist" respectively. Curiously, the movies about the bad movies were good o_O

All this just because Marcus looks like Tommy Wiseau. Thank member Magaclaawe for that :whistle:

Last edited:

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
In the game i got some scenes but although i got them i can't replay them in the achievements (the thumbnail for scenes in achievements aren't grey but i can't click on them)
Is this a bug or i'm doing something wrong?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
In the game i got some scenes but although i got them i can't replay them in the achievements (the thumbnail for scenes in achievements aren't grey but i can't click on them)
Is this a bug or i'm doing something wrong?
Replaying a scene is no feature of the game. But there is a mod to enable replaying the scenes.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes