Hancock

Jul 24, 2018
As a second option you mean. I like my insects, deception and corruption, just fine, reason I love this game.

For those wanting revenge, a gang of women beatdown on the creeps would be epic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
His behavior change is meant to address the problems she has caused to others, to accept the reality in which she lives and to enjoy sex, at least he should have friends other than melanie.

Well, my idea of a women's gang is not only necessary to beat dick or Marcus. It will be many options such as fraud and others, perhaps making a company of their own, perhaps, theft of the company, that is, theft of banks, and many other options.
Sorry if there are errors in the translation, I am bad in English:cry:

Reactions: Firebless

Hancock

Jul 24, 2018
You always have the options that are offered to you and based on which Monica is either a total bitch or a good girl. If you choose the path of a "good girl", you will have a totally different path and more or less what you are looking for.

It all depends on your answers and the path you will take. :)
I love the options that I made and I have no problem in being a bitch, but I mean it must be that my change of behavior means that he has a pure heart with those who insulted them.;)

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
I would like to come back to something that some of you have mentioned in the past.

I think it's very important to accentuate this feeling of pleasure that Monica would take in discovering orgasm.

So I know that she has already had this orgasm at least twice, but it's so beautiful to see a woman come.

So I think DecentMonkey should focus on when it should happen again, but I think he must know that.

I hope I've made myself clear ;)

X1nny

Nov 18, 2018
I would like to come back to something that some of you have mentioned in the past.

I think it's very important to accentuate this feeling of pleasure that Monica would take in discovering orgasm.

So I know that she has already had this orgasm at least twice, but it's so beautiful to see a woman come.

So I think DecentMonkey should focus on when it should happen again, but I think he must know that.

I hope I've made myself clear ;)
She still haven't experience BBC yet so i can't wait when future update finally include it

Zbang67

Feb 13, 2020
Maybe they can add Marcus in story very well , in my opinion it would be grate if Marcus would use Monica and Melanie as he wants in exchange of informations about Victoria. But the game would be not end here , because Victoria has another allies maybe Philiph or Biff ?
I don't know exactly , but a story like that would be grate. Anyway , I'm sure that DM have thinked about something more greather , because that s why I love this game and i want to see more updates coming.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Hmm, don't you think Victoria is one of Marcus' toys? Trained at and sent out from the farm, to act in Marcus' interests.
Yes, I suspect this too. My pic was to poke some more fun at Marcus expense, but who knows, maybe Victoria rebels in the future when she falls head over heels for Monica. She has a deep crush.

Reactions: State Briga

X1nny

Nov 18, 2018
Yes, I suspect this too. My pic was to poke some more fun at Marcus expense, but who knows, maybe Victoria rebels in the future when she falls head over heels for Monica. She has a deep crush.
Or victoria was a fan of her and now she hates her

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
Maybe they can add Marcus in story very well , in my opinion it would be grate if Marcus would use Monica and Melanie as he wants in exchange of informations about Victoria. But the game would be not end here , because Victoria has another allies maybe Philiph or Biff ?
I don't know exactly , but a story like that would be grate. Anyway , I'm sure that DM have thinked about something more greather , because that s why I love this game and i want to see more updates coming.
I think similarly. I think that in the end (if we choose such a path) Victoria will end up on the Farm and maybe our actions and decisions Melanie will end up there (which I would not like). But I think that sooner or later we will find out that Victoria has some disagreements with Marcus which he will use with the help of Melanie and Monica to send Victoria to the Farm.:)

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Monica blunders into Philips Secret Basement of Mysterious Paintings

Philip: "Whore #1 have you seen Whore #2?"
Whore #1: "I think she went to the basement an hour ago"
Philip: "Oh, thats strange, I been losing all my whores whenever they go there"

Screenshot (13).png
Screenshot (14)2.jpg

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Achei bem sem querer, eu tava procurando atualização do The HeadMaster e vi esse jogo nas recomendações, achei a premissa interessante e baixei, e me surpreendi com a quantidade de detalhes e como a história é boa. E ainda assim não consigo iniciar a parte da vingança HAHA, você teria algum save dessa parte? Se não for muito incomodo

v 0.9
This quest begins under meeting next conditions:

• if Monica visited in the police and got the butt plug from him;
  • if Monica visited Melanie's home and not escaped until the scene "awarding gift" from Victoria;
  • if during the latest visit in college Monica not refused the teacher, but agreed to fulfill his request;
  • Monica must visit her basement bedroom by day in the maid outfit;

111-ASD

May 19, 2020
I can't catch the Mysterious guest event-Steve. At Betty's house. Do you have detailed instructions on what to do and how to do it?

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes