X1nny

Nov 18, 2018
That's true. Monica will meet her friends from gym again, also we will enjoy Dick the lawyer again. But everything when it's time.
One question other than being the translator, do you provide people's feedback to DecentMonkey ?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
One question other than being the translator, do you provide people's feedback to DecentMonkey ?
Yeah sure, I am in deep contact with DM, we actually talk daily. When there are interesting suggestions or questions, we talk about that. He reads forums from time to time, but he is very focused on developing the game, so I help him out here also.

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
Yeah sure, I am in deep contact with DM, we actually talk daily. When there are interesting suggestions or questions, we talk about that. He reads forums from time to time, but he is very focused on developing the game, so I help him out here also.
i wish i could help in any way.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
keep it focused on developing the game, we'll take care of your questions.

Apr 5, 2019
Can someone help me i am in the begining of ep2 i am delivering flyres and i went to biff but i cant go forward with bardie biff or failing path what i am missing?

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
This is honestly an awesome game and one of my favorites but I do think it could be improved by improving the quality of the English translation.

While it's still understandable in it's current form it's definitely not native or close to it. This seems like it could be done with either a translator more fluent in English or even a proofreader that doesn't speak Russian to polish the words from how they are now to something closer to how a native English speaker would write it

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
This is honestly an awesome game and one of my favorites but I do think it could be improved by improving the quality of the English translation.

While it's still understandable in it's current form it's definitely not native or close to it. This seems like it could be done with either a translator more fluent in English or even a proofreader that doesn't speak Russian to polish the words from how they are now to something closer to how a native English speaker would write it
Im not native english speaker but what is wrong with his english? Can you give comparison?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017

Ragnaroekr Do you know who is making the English translation?
Btw, today I finally start replaying with the German translation ;) I heard it should be great ^^

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Additional question about the German translation ... is the translation of episode 1 a machine translation? At least in the beginning it sounds like machine translation :poop:
(Perfect situation to make a blunder if Ragna states that he translated for episode 1 in the sweat of his brow :eek: :ROFLMAO: )

Edit: after discovering a typo, I guess it's not machine translated ...

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes