Zbang67

Feb 13, 2020
To be honest , after you play Fashion Business any other game looks like trash , i don t want to offend anybody but this game is gorgeous with all that renders and story making..
I tried a lot games from this forum , they were very nice in pictures but the gameplay and the rendes looks very poor compared to this one.
It s certain that DM raised the standards very high and there are few dev s who can reach that.

trxct

Apr 13, 2020
To be honest , after you play Fashion Business any other game looks like trash , i don t want to offend anybody but this game is gorgeous with all that renders and story making..
I tried a lot games from this forum , they were very nice in pictures but the gameplay and the rendes looks very poor compared to this one.
It s certain that DM raised the standards very high and there are few dev s who can reach that.
TRUE

Zbang67

Feb 13, 2020
If u ask me , for me the total "climax" would be if Monica will be a whore/slut/slave name it how you want it.
I like that she can be played that way , money from Biff/Philip/Ralph etc.
It would be nice if she would sell herself in the slums , maybe first only blowjob and from there anything can happen , ofc i would not like her to crave for cock or such things , but it would be fine if she would do it for money , or for any other thing but not cock/cum craving.
Some new erotic outfits would be nice , maybe see through or something with big cleavage and nipple s and don t know , stockings etc..
But , the game is fine as it is , if DM would listen to us he need 5 or 6 PC`s to make the whole game as we want , and ofc for everybody a special edition :LOL:

AussieHood

May 3, 2020
After completing the public event and the “Queen of Hearts” photo shoot, will come to Monica after work, offering her to teach a lesson.

I am still unable to pass this quest.I finished the "Queens of Heart" photoshoot and the subordinates of Monica saw the new magazie issue and weeks passed from that but still Melanie did not come to Monica.Does she has to come to Monica for the Revenge Path?

X1nny

Nov 18, 2018
After completing the public event and the “Queen of Hearts” photo shoot, will come to Monica after work, offering her to teach a lesson.

I am still unable to pass this quest.I finished the "Queens of Heart" photoshoot and the subordinates of Monica saw the new magazie issue and weeks passed from that but still Melanie did not come to Monica.Does she has to come to Monica for the Revenge Path?
No you need to go to monica desk and click work until evening

boredathome63

Jan 24, 2019
Does anyone have a save for the new update???????
My game froze and unfroze during the scene and i accidentally clicked the wrong buttton and cant get the quest back now
I have Monica at 1000 corruption and complete bitch with everything completed so far.
Just need a save with everything completed up to date for the next update coming out soon

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
My game froze and unfroze during the scene and i accidentally clicked the wrong buttton and cant get the quest back now
I have Monica at 1000 corruption and complete bitch with everything completed so far.
Just need a save with everything completed up to date for the next update coming out soon
Saves are in the guide.

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Crop' <'Image' u'images/Overlays/OverSprites/img_17625_oversprite.png'> 1608 0 536 409>:
  File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 120, in script call
    call expression autorunFunc from _call_expression_6
  File "game/Quests/House_Cleaning/House_Cleaning.rpy", line 157, in script call
    call process_hooks("monica_cleaning_end", "global") from _call_process_hooks_28
  File "game/00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpy", line 389, in script call
    call expression label_name from _call_expression_5 #вызов хука
  File "game/Quests/EP2_12/EP212_Quests_Bardie_Ralph.rpy", line 77, in script call
    $ clear_music_stack()
  File "game/Quests/EP2_12/ep212_dialogues1_bardie_ralph.rpy", line 924, in script
    with fadelong
error: subsurface rectangle outside surface area.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 120, in script call
    call expression autorunFunc from _call_expression_6
  File "game/Quests/House_Cleaning/House_Cleaning.rpy", line 157, in script call
    call process_hooks("monica_cleaning_end", "global") from _call_process_hooks_28
  File "game/00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpy", line 389, in script call
    call expression label_name from _call_expression_5 #вызов хука
  File "game/Quests/EP2_12/EP212_Quests_Bardie_Ralph.rpy", line 77, in script call
    $ clear_music_stack()
  File "game/Quests/EP2_12/ep212_dialogues1_bardie_ralph.rpy", line 924, in script
    with fadelong
  File "\Fashion Business\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "\Fashion Business\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "\Fashion Business\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "\Fashion Business\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "\Fashion Business\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "\Fashion Business\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "\Fashion Business\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "\Fashion Business\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 180, in render
    renpy.display.render.render(self.transitions[-1], width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "\Fashion Business\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "\Fashion Business\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "\Fashion Business\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "\Fashion Business\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "\Fashion Business\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "\Fashion Business\FashionBusiness-EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1008, in load
    self.w, self.h))
  File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 616, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.subsurface
error: subsurface rectangle outside surface area.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
 EP2-v12-Extra-hotfix2
Thu May 21 16:43:08 2020

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
you need to search back 20 to 30 pages in this thread
i think i seen someone uploaded a save here

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes