Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
NO WAY
with
and i am usually not into blondes
but and really looking hot in this game
she just side character and decent monkey didn't focus on that character i hope something good happen since she is good friend of monica

1. Im unemployed at the moment
2. I never bought nothing over the internet kind of afraid to write any pesonal stuff. I really am sry about that would love to be a patreon. And I know peolpe who had problems. Kind of don't trust the sistem
1. i feel sorry for your loss i hope this pandemic is over once we've got a vaccine for it, and we can live a normal life
2. once when the game complete i hope DM can widen its market by posting his game to the Steam so people like you who feel insecure about trusting your credit card number over patreon can pay with Steam gift card that i'am sure it is available on your local mart

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
Patreon support is not the only thing. For DM your opinion about the game, suggestions and feedback is also very important. You're giving often good ideas and also you're fair about the game when there's something you don't like. We appreaciate that very much and in the name of the team I thank you for this a lot.
Because of people like you, the game can get better and better. We are happy that a lot of guys here support the game not only in a financial way but are giving ideas and your feedback.
Im glad you see it that way. And y I am kind of person to share my opinion the least I can do. And as i said before Monica for me is the far best char. from any game I played so far (and i played a lot) but to be comletly honest some of the games randers are better maybe sex scenes could be a bit longer. But i get it maybe not enough people. But still i love the game hope it will be long. Season 99 episode 1milion <3

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ragnaroekr

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
she just side character and decent monkey didn't focus on that character i hope something good happen since she is good friend of monica

1. i feel sorry for your loss i hope this pandemic is over once we've got a vaccine for it, and we can live a normal life
2. once when the game complete i hope DM can widen its market by posting his game to the Steam so people like you who feel insecure about trusting your credit card number over patreon can pay with Steam gift card that i'am sure it is available on your local mart
ty man stuff like this means a lot to me and yes you are right about the steam.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Related to EP1, I’m sure there is an old not proofread version here.
It was proofread some time ago.
Not ideal, but much better.

Btw, if you are a native speaker and see any badly written text, you can send me a correction. I would appreciate this.
Or, maybe it worth to share google docs with the translation. So, anyone can correct misspellings directly (or add his own language).

P.S. And thanks to all who supporting me, even by the kind words.
Is there an easy way for you to provide all texts in the supported languages, so everybody who wants to help with better translations can adjust the script for his native language? Of course, it would still need 1 person that proofreads the results and merge the different proposals

Reactions: magaclaawe

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Yes. I’m operating with the excel format which can be easily uploaded to google docs.
Ragna told me about this (I hope he can show it to me any time soon). I'm curious to learn about how the lines from the document are associated to the scenes from the game. It would be hard to find the best translation, if the corresponding scene and its context is not relatable.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Ragna told me about this (I hope he can show it to me any time soon). I'm curious to learn about how the lines from the document are associated to the scenes from the game. It would be hard to find the best translation, if the corresponding scene and its context is not relatable.
It's not easy because you know who talks, but didn't play the update before. So you have to read a lot lines in advance and then translate to get the right meaning.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Zbang67

Feb 13, 2020
On the Doctor anal scene, would be cool if there was a 3rd option to ask Ron to leave instead of just leaving herself.
Doctor would say he understands but later mention it will be a harder to use the instrument.
So he would have to fuck Anna much harder in the ass with that excuse.
Maybe wrong topic?
This is not Anna.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
On the Doctor anal scene, would be cool if there was a 3rd option to ask Ron to leave instead of just leaving herself.
Doctor would say he understands but later mention it will be a harder to use the instrument.
So he would have to fuck Anna much harder in the ass with that excuse.
Wrong thread Dude... ;)

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
Anyone able to remind me what happened to Monica's actual husband? Cant recall. Hope there is more private dances or photoshoots this version. Tis my fav.

Reactions: abgazil

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Anyone able to remind me what happened to Monica's actual husband? Cant recall. Hope there is more private dances or photoshoots this version. Tis my fav.
Monicas husband dissapeared at the end of EP1 without a trace. So far, it's not known why he is gone and what happend. This is one of the major mysteries. There will be more content, both dancing and photosessions.

a911

May 10, 2020
who can give the preservation of a fully completed 12 episodes?
I missed the scenes with Julia and can't return to them

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes