Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
One issue i've been having is * if i click on a choice unintentionally there is no way to go back and correct it* causing me to have to re-do a lot if I don't remember to saveclose enough to the choice.
If you install the Gallery Mod it allows for rollback by scrolling the mouse wheel upwards. I think its a must. Follow the instructions on the Gallery Mod page, you will need to also download Unren tool as explained there. Although just using the Unren tool will allow the rollback, go do the gallery too anyways, you wont regret it :giggle:

And always, always, please make a save at each decision point when presented with choices menu. Renpy has unlimited save slots, no need to hoard them.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
arkadaşlar birçok sahnede oynadım ama eve gelmedim yardım steve ne yapabilirim?
friends i played in many scenes but i didn't come home help steve what can i do?

please use English next time, in order to respect the forum rules, (use a translator if necessary). in order to have an answer at best

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

imagica

May 2, 2020
Hi everyone
So, for some reason i can`t trigger the talk with Melanie before the black swan photoshoot. All earlier photoshoots are fully completed. Monica dosn`t want to do this photoshoot and Hint says that i should wait for Melanie story to progress. I even participated in presentation for Biff already and as i understood it was added much later to the game. Does it matter for Melanie story that presentation already happened or they are separate scenes?

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Big surprise. I'm not sure if it's a slums storyline or prison storyline.

Monica doesn't have to hide from Marcus any longer. Poor Bardie, his blackmail is over :D

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes