Zbang67

Feb 13, 2020
Big surprise. I'm not sure if it's a slums storyline or prison storyline.

Monica doesn't have to hide from Marcus any longer. Poor Bardie, his blackmail is over :D
It can't be over , I want to see who she is getting fucked by Bardie , or he s friend or Ralph.
I hope that Fred fucks her to , and Alex the photographer.

Huge cock

Sep 8, 2019
Poor Monica last time she sucked 7 guys penises with double blowjob the last two how did this fucked even end up in her cell Marcus he is suck a cuckold i bet he has 1 inch dick that's why he can't fuck Monica
Yeah maybe but in ranch 218 Monica will be fucked by horse pig and more other ! ^^(i hope) if we have a ranch 218 one day (i hope too very much) !

sorry for my english too and great game, good job dev !

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I have been playing this game for a few days now (but not caught up with all the content, there is a lot here). Episode 1 was a bit boring at first but the last part was quite interesting, didn't really expect the twist of her losing everything. Episode 2 is even better so far but it definitely feels really grindy, I wish this game had a version without all that (just like Anna exciting affection got). That way it would be more fun to replay as well

It shines with its story and characters (one of the best in any female MC game I have played so far), not because of the lackluster and repetitive game mechanics imho. Monica is a good MC, her being kind of bitchy & smug gives her more character. I'm interested to see if she develops more yet and how/if she gets her house back.

I'm currently at the part where you do photoshoot with Melanie who is definitely the hottest character so far. Really hope for some good lewd content with her.

Last edited:

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
It can't be over , I want to see who she is getting fucked by Bardie , or he s friend or Ralph.
I hope that Fred fucks her to , and Alex the photographer.
I'm joking. The Bardie/Ralph/Betty storyline still has potential on first part Fashion Business Ep.2 timeline, but I hope it ends before Fall of Cintra
;)

Fred fuck Monica?
Nooo. He's a true gentleman and valuable ally

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ibizadalton

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hi everyone
So, for some reason i can`t trigger the talk with Melanie before the black swan photoshoot. All earlier photoshoots are fully completed. Monica dosn`t want to do this photoshoot and Hint says that i should wait for Melanie story to progress. I even participated in presentation for Biff already and as i understood it was added much later to the game. Does it matter for Melanie story that presentation already happened or they are separate scenes?
have u asked biff,secretary,photographer and i think victoria maybe frad
about they seen melanie

Reactions: spirosxxx

imagica

May 2, 2020
have u asked biff,secretary,photographer and i think victoria maybe frad
about they seen melanie
I have asked Biff, secretary and photographer while Melanie was away. She came back and just standing in the photo studio at day time. When i ask her about photoshoot, she answers that i have other shoots planned for me, although i completed all of them. I have never talked with Victoria thou.

danvan

Jan 11, 2018
can any1 help me out ? i`m on lvl 5 progress with bardie (right after evidence from gym for betty) i`m on lvl 4 with betty i`m going to the gym with her regularry.. and cleaning the house, never got the saturday event of the family friend to trigger. got first 4 photoshoots at max + the one with melanie.. and got the shiny whole up to stripping topless.. i don`t know how to continue further .. or what should i do to trigger anything new

imagica

May 2, 2020
an any1 help me out ? i`m on lvl 5 progress with bardie (right after evidence from gym for betty) i`m on lvl 4 with betty i`m going to the gym with her regularry.. and cleaning the house, never got the saturday event of the family friend to trigger. got first 4 photoshoots at max + the one with melanie.. and got the shiny whole up to stripping topless.. i don`t know how to continue further .. or what should i do to trigger anything new
Melanie should agree to help you with Dick first. Have you talked with her?

danvan

Jan 11, 2018
Melanie should agree to help you with Dick first. Have you talked with her?
she went and vizited dick .. than took dick to her home to talk about the dogg thingy (or the cat.. can`t remember) now she`s in the makeup room and when i try to talk to her it says "i should not disturb melanie untill tomorrow, what if she changes her mind", next day if i vizit her, same thing

imagica

May 2, 2020
she went and vizited dick .. than took dick to her home to talk about the dogg thingy (or the cat.. can`t remember) now she`s in the makeup room and when i try to talk to her it says "i should not disturb melanie untill tomorrow, what if she changes her mind", next day if i vizit her, same thing
Strange, she should have start talking about what happend at the meeting with Dick. This is what happened for me at least.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes