danvan

Jan 11, 2018
you shall visit her at home it's just under the hotel

not sure what's going on can you pm me your save
but do you click on the school like you do with all other buildings
you shall inside and talk with the teacher
there's no such thing .. nothing under the hotel. Melanie was about to help Monica with Marcus and she needs a day to think about what she needs in return.. when i visit her the next day it keeps on saying that "i should leave her be untill tomorrow.. so she won`t change her mind" no matter how many days i let go past, it`s the same .. i can find her in her makeup room during the day

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
there's no such thing .. nothing under the hotel. Melanie was about to help Monica with Marcus and she needs a day to think about what she needs in return.. when i visit her the next day it keeps on saying that "i should leave her be untill tomorrow.. so she won`t change her mind" no matter how many days i let go past, it`s the same .. i can find her in her makeup room during the day
try to sleep for a week.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
JoSolo
have you clicked on the picture behind claire
and have you looked at molly's table when she aren't there
did you steal the tips from when you are a waitress

if i recall the private dance first trigger after you have 27/27 poledance
I have 27/27 dancemoves, should it trigger then? Because for me it doesn't for some reason.. Or do i need to do something more like you said?

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I have 27/27 dancemoves, should it trigger then? Because for me it doesn't for some reason.. Or do i need to do something more like you said?
First check your corruption. Is it high enough?? Has Joe visited Monica yet? Next please see below From Monkey's Guide.

v 10

After tells that she became popular and offers her to do private dances for clients, will get really mad at her.

There will be an altercation between Monica and Molly the next time Monica enters the .

On the next day, Monica talks to and decides whether to tell her the truth about herself or lie. In any event, Monica tells Claire her real name.

The day after that, Monica has another fight with Molly, and after the performances are finished, the tips disappear from Molly’s tip box.

Molly accuses Monica of theft and takes Molly’s side.

Ashley tells Monica that she needs to find a way to make up with Molly or she won’t be earning anything for her dances. Making up with Molly will be present in upcoming updates.

For now, Monica talks to Claire and she decides to help Monica. Claire makes a deal with Ashley, so she would forgive Monica if Claire and Monica dance together.

From this moment on, Monica can dance together with Claire once a week.

For that, you need to talk to her and click on Claire once more when she sees Monica off to the stage.

Monica can also mess up Molly’s photo with lipstick (you need to click on her photo in the dressing room).

In the extra version, Molly will take her revenge by cutting Monica’s panties so they would fall off during her performance.

v 11

Shiny Hole

After settles a conflict with and lets her make money, dancing on stage, again, Monica gains the opportunity to “exit the bar without giving away the tips” (450 corruption required).

If Monica does that, the next time she visits the , Ashely won’t say anything about the tips and Monica will be able to work in peace.

Right after Monica’s performance ends, Ashley will come to the and will coerce Monica into doing a private dance.

If Monica refuses, she will be fired. To start the private dance, click on the dressing room’s exit. The dance will happen in the backroom in Ashley’s presence ;)

Reactions: JoSolo

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Your:

Ashley progress level
Joe progress level
Molly progress level
Claire progress level?

Last edited:

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Your:

Ashley progress level
Joe progress level
Molly progress level
Claire progress level?
Asley: 100%
Joe: 100%
Molly: I talked to her in the dressing room before going on stage
Claire: She helped me with an outfit and oiled up my body
Corruption: @ MAX

yeahbaybe010

Mar 13, 2020
can you guys help me? idk how to start the waitress job/get promoted at shiny hole. it says i need to have level 1 progress or higher with the bartenders but idk how to get progress with them as well. ive been washing the dishes and also ordered food. idk what else i should do

May 2, 2020
can you guys help me? idk how to start the waitress job/get promoted at shiny hole. it says i need to have level 1 progress or higher with the bartenders but idk how to get progress with them as well. ive been washing the dishes and also ordered food. idk what else i should do
Let them grope Monica while she’s washing the dishes. Click on them and select “Talk” or whatever it is.

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Asley: 100%
Joe: 100%
Molly: I talked to her in the dressing room before going on stage
Claire: She helped me with an outfit and oiled up my body
Corruption: @ MAX

Ok. Ashley 100%: lvl.2 75/100, Joe lvl.3 0/100
You don't need to complete 27 dances. In my game Claire is lvl.2 0/100 Molly lvl.1 25/100. After Monica's dance without vest Joe offers her to do private dances.
Next:
- Talk to Claire about Joe
- Molly is get mad (M. lvl > 50/100)
- Monica tell Claire truth about herself (C. lvl > 2. 25/100)
- Next day Molly accuses Monica of theft

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Ok. Ashley 100%: lvl.2 75/100, Joe lvl.3 0/100
You don't need to complete 27 dances. In my game Claire is lvl.2 0/100 Molly lvl.1 25/100. After Monica's dance without vest Joe offers her to do private dances.
Next:
- Talk to Claire about Joe
- Molly is get mad (M. lvl > 50/100)
- Monica tell Claire truth about herself (C. lvl > 2. 25/100)
- Next day Molly accuses Monica of theft
Ok where can you see on what level you are with them?

And "After Monica's dance without vest Joe offers her to do private dances." never happens for me, that's the problem!

After the dance Ashley talks to me en that's it, nothing happens :(

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Ok where can you see on what level you are with them?

And "After Monica's dance without vest Joe offers her to do private dances." never happens for me, that's the problem!

After the dance Ashley talks to me en that's it, nothing happens :(
Click e.g. on Ashley, then on 'Info' icon

I think Claire progress lvl is to low. Talk to her, she is Monica's friend :)

brunetus

Mar 9, 2020
Hello vimmers, and everyone, i have a problem to start the college quest, i did everything but the quest never start when i sleep home. If i sleep in the apartment then in the Morning the quest will start, and after i finishthe first part with Beth, then Monica will be in the basement and i will have this error "Assest not found for monica scene name basement _bedroom1"and i can t do nothing anymore. Thanks

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes