Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
the content in the next update is not my favorite, but looks hot.
i'm sure some are already excited (Darkman_13 vimmers Longo McFap! Pogo123 latex224 )

no need to hide I see you and hear you :)
Hi Ibi :)
To be honest I do not play FB anymore, too much grinding. Also I play not often anymore because I am totally pissed about the probable abandonment of Project SAGE Act.1. Third game I really really loved and got fisted (next to Katie's Corruption and the best RPGM Coceter Chronicles). So I do only some hate faps before I kill someone :mad: o_O :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Guys i have tried everything but i can't get the bar scene to progress after i've done all the dance moves :( I don't know what to do anymore! I've done everthing with Joe and his wife, talked to every customer afterwards etc.. what do i have to do??

Last edited:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Currenty playing the Betty (and Bardie) path, she is hot and already a slut lol. She could be a MC in another game, her scenes are good.

I wonder of Monica becomes a slut like this? she doesn't seem to enjoy the lewd stuff so far

Also Bardie is obnoxious, really hot you can put him in his place

Last edited:

Vopros

Jul 16, 2019
Guys i have tried everything but i can't get the bar scene for progress after i've done all the dance moves :( I don't know what to do anymore! I've done everthing with Joe and his wife, talked to every customer afterwards etc.. what do i have to do??
Try to do every dance move with clothes on

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Welp! What can I say? Started for Monica, ended up loving Melanie.

Now, dont get me wrong, I absolutely love Monica character development and her naivety, but I've always had a kink for strong and seemingly-intelligent women being outsmarted and humiliated like Melanie. Especially the fact that, unlike Monica, she is enduring everything Veronika is doing to her without ever losing composure, while still trying to look strong and keeping that "dignified" expression on her face most of the time (which unironically fits her plastic face perfectly).

Monica is more on the cute princess in distress side, she almost never hides that she's constantly embarassed/disgusted in every scene and its perfectly fit for her character, but Melanie is more on the "Heroine" side of the spectrum which I enjoy more.

Congratz for making me love a plastic face for the first time in a while! :sneaky:

P.S. Really looking forward to more Melanie blackmailing content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, hopefully her revenge will have to wait for a while :whistle:

Last edited:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Welp! What can I say? Started for Monica, ended up loving Melanie.

Now, dont get me wrong, I absolutely love Monica character development and her naivety, but I've always had a kink for strong and seemingly-intelligent women being outsmarted and humiliated like Melanie. Especially the fact that, unlike Monica, she is enduring everything Veronika is doing to her without ever losing composure, while still trying to look strong and keeping that "dignified" expression on her face most of the time (which unironically fits her plastic face perfectly).

Monica is more on the cute princess in distress side, she almost never hides that she's constantly embarassed/disgusted in every scene and its perfectly fit for her character, but Melanie is more on the "Heroine" side of the spectrum which I enjoy more.

Congratz for making me love a plastic face for the first time in a while! :sneaky:

P.S. Really looking forward to more Melanie blackmailing content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, hopefully her revenge will have to wait for a while :whistle:
Yeah Melanie is really hot. While the humiliation is fun I want more other type of lewd content with her too (like a real sex scene with just Melanie and Monica).

Reactions: Rythan25

danvan

Jan 11, 2018
Strange, she should have start talking about what happend at the meeting with Dick. This is what happened for me at least.
she did talk to me afterwards .. i can`t progress any further than that point, i don`t know what to do

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
she did talk to me afterwards .. i can`t progress any further than that point, i don`t know what to do
you shall visit her at home it's just under the hotel
i am lvl 6 with betty and bardie but nothing happens when betty will go to bardies school?
not sure what's going on can you pm me your save
but do you click on the school like you do with all other buildings
you shall inside and talk with the teacher

Apr 5, 2019
you shall visit her at home it's just under the hotel

not sure what's going on can you pm me your save
but do you click on the school like you do with all other buildings
you shall inside and talk with the teacher
[/QUOT

No bcs theres no school building bcs i cant get the scene where betty talks to bardie about the school problem

Apr 5, 2019
To begin the quest, needs to come to the in the evening.

was having trouble at college. He makes solve them, for which she needs to go to and talk with . (more details in Betty storyline)

Apr 5, 2019
I cant get that too
After reaching of 5th level by and 5th by , can visit Bardie in the evening. She wants Bardie to ask Betty to feed her in the .

After a conversation with Bardie if Monica agrees to all his conditions she will get an opportunity to visit Bardie again.

After several evening conversations with Bardie, Monica will get an ability to eat on the kitchen in the morning, but only with a special condition

Betty can stop feeding Monica. In that case, Monica can complain Bardie and Betty will get a punishment.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Guys i have tried everything but i can't get the bar scene to progress after i've done all the dance moves :( I don't know what to do anymore! I've done everthing with Joe and his wife, talked to every customer afterwards etc.. what do i have to do??
Progress to what? private dance? Dance with Claire? Apology to Molly? Kinda vague there.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
To do private dances and then Molly is supose to get mad
Talk to her. The scene comes up you stole her tips. She set Monica up. Claire will take Monica side. When Monica and Claire work together again. Go to back of the dressing room and deface Molly's picture. Molly will rig Monica's panties to almost come off. All of this is in DecentMonkey's guide on his site.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Talk to her. The scene comes up you stole her tips. She set Monica up. Claire will take Monica side. When Monica and Claire work together again. Go to back of the dressing room and deface Molly's picture. Molly will rig Monica's panties to almost come off. All of this is in DecentMonkey's guide on his site.
I know but this scene doesn't trigger for me, i keep having to dance on stage even though i did all the dance moves etc..

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
JoSolo
have you clicked on the picture behind claire
and have you looked at molly's table when she aren't there
did you steal the tips from when you are a waitress

if i recall the private dance first trigger after you have 27/27 poledance

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes