Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
Just noticed DM is releasing very similar to the schedule he had last year. If this holds this release would be around June 7th-ish with the following update being July 20th. Difference between this year and last year releases have been within a few days. Interesting to note.

Reactions: Don Corleone

Boner Slice

May 29, 2020
I can't get a job in the shiny hole.
Do I have to do all street interactions with all the characters? or what do I need to do?
I have already shown my tits to some of them, also I can dance topless on the pole outside.

thnx for any answers<3

May 2, 2020
Do I have to do all street interactions with all the characters? or what do I need to do?
I have already shown my tits to some of them, also I can dance topless on the pole outside.

thnx for any answers<3
Are you already washing the dishes or not?

May 2, 2020
No whenever I click on the owners, nothing happens
As per the official walkthrough here " " it states:

"After the start of the “falling path”, Monica will find the “ ” pub next to the . There, Monica can get a decent job as a dishwasher."

Did you click on both owners? Though, I don't know if it makes a difference but it's been a while since I played this part.

Boner Slice

May 29, 2020
As per the official walkthrough here " " it states:

"After the start of the “falling path”, Monica will find the “ ” pub next to the . There, Monica can get a decent job as a dishwasher."

Did you click on both owners? Though, I don't know if it makes a difference but it's been a while since I played this part.
The falling path will show up on your screen if i'm not mistaken? It did for me, also went inside the shiny hole, and clicked on both owners. when I loaded another save from someone else the shiny hole worked just fine.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

thnx for any answers<3

Yossarian1

Apr 27, 2019
One of the hottest scenes of this game was the sex scene in Steve's office. I really love that scene. And the college scene was pretty good too. But I love Steve, so I want him to be Monica's hero.

Reactions: alex andrews
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes