boredathome63

Jan 24, 2019
If you install the Gallery Mod it allows for rollback by scrolling the mouse wheel upwards. I think its a must. Follow the instructions on the Gallery Mod page, you will need to also download Unren tool as explained there. Although just using the Unren tool will allow the rollback, go do the gallery too anyways, you wont regret it :giggle:

And always, always, please make a save at each decision point when presented with choices menu. Renpy has unlimited save slots, no need to hoard them.
I'm not seeing any gallery options or rollback after following the instructions and using the tool

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I'm not seeing any gallery options or rollback after following the instructions and using the tool
I. Step by step instruction for Gallery mod:

1. Download scrappy's Gallery Mod from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-gallery-mod-ep-2-v0-12-scrappy.33831/

2. Move/Copy the file to you Fashion Busines folder
1_copy_FB_012_scrappyMod_into_game_directory.png

3. Unzip the file
2_unzip_it.png

4. Choose "Overwrite all" when asked if existing files should be overwritten
3_overwrite_all_existing_files_while_unzipping.png

5. Afterwards, start the game. You see a new option in the main menu: "Gallery"
4_new_option_Gallery_in_main_menu.png

6. Click on it
5_There_it_is.png

If you also want the rollback option, here follows the step by step guide for this.
!! Notice: rollback during the regular game can cause your game crashing and corrupting your save files !!

1. Download unren.bat as zip: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
(I recommend to choose version 0.8: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/09/403600_UnRen-v0.8.zip )

2. Move/Copy the file to your game folder
1_UnRen_Copy_Zip.png

3. Unzip it
2_UnRen_Unzip.png

4. You get a new bat file: UnRen.bat
3_UnrRen_Poof_New_File.png

5. Execute "UnRen.bat"
4_UnRen_Execute_the_file.png

6. Choose option 6 and press Enter
5_UnRen_Enter_6_and_press_Enter.png

After that you can use your mouse wheel to scroll back in dialogue. Remember, try to avoid this in your actual game, just use it in the Gallery mode (to tell the truth, I have no idea if that preludes from corrupting anything, but when Firebless said it's OK, it very likely will be OK ^^ )

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
You said that Claire helped Monica with an outfit and oiled. It seems Monica spread all over yourself. So allow Claire cover Monica's body and level will increase. If not, there's a bug.
Then i'm afraid i have a bug :( With probably no way to fix it right? Damn that really sucks..

Last edited:

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018

View attachment 674259

Ok this shit has to stop I'm tired off seing Philip's face everywhere i go Monica should spend some time with Steve after all they have a history Philips on the other hand it's just a random guy that sells wine !!!

devil000

Mar 24, 2019
Hi guys, I've downloaded the game and I'm playing the beginning of Episode 2. I have a problem... I'm completely stuck, I can only do maid stuff and deliver flyers... No actions in other locations (I went to Biff one time). Someone know what I'm doing wrong?

devil000

Mar 24, 2019
Thank you but I've already seen the guide and this is not happening: "The next day, Fred will call Monica and say Dick is waiting for her"

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Hi guys, I've downloaded the game and I'm playing the beginning of Episode 2. I have a problem... I'm completely stuck, I can only do maid stuff and deliver flyers... No actions in other locations (I went to Biff one time). Someone know what I'm doing wrong?
It's also possible that your game became corrupted! Happens e.g. when using unren.
I had the same problem several times (Events that should trigger even very early in the game, like Fred sending you to Victoria for the first time, don't trigger). Deleting your persistent file and using a fresh copy of the game seems to be the only solution for the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragnaroekr

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Thank you but I've already seen the guide and this is not happening: "The next day, Fred will call Monica and say Dick is waiting for her"
the game is not liniar and the WT aren't
i suggest that you read like following
first try to finish all v0.2 then v0.3 and so on
if you can't finish a version something try next first version in order
but firstly you need to raise your coruption
and bardie and bettys level
i think it's 2 for bardie and 3 for betty to start the gym
and instead for deliver flyers try to talk with people

ohh and don't buy the apartment before betty has visited the teacher
it seams the many has a bug when monika don't sleep in the basement

Last edited:

nezz82

Nov 6, 2019
anyone got all the saves please? my pc busted had to get a new 1 and would rather not have to play through everything again :(

nezz82

Nov 6, 2019
anyone know why when i load a save on to a new pc it dont show any of the gallery scenes they are all blanked out like they aint been done yet? but they have been done on the save?

nezz82

Nov 6, 2019
I think you need the "persistent" file as well for that. I put it inside this zip file because I can't post it on its own. Hope it works.
Note: I haven't played all of Episode 2 in one go and imported someone elses save when I came back to the game. Therefore my persistent file might not have every scene unlocked. Haven't checked myself though
thanks but still showing up greyed out :( means i gotta play whole thing through again if i want the scenes

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes