Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
Monicas husband dissapeared at the end of EP1 without a trace. So far, it's not known why he is gone and what happend. This is one of the major mysteries. There will be more content, both dancing and photosessions.
Thanks so much! I will enjoy letting my mind wonder where he husband went too. Heck, maybe he is behind all this because she forgot there anniversary lol

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Thanks so much! I will enjoy letting my mind wonder where he husband went too. Heck, maybe he is behind all this because she forgot there anniversary lol
It's surely not because the anniversary. ;) So far we know from Marcus, that powerful people are behind everything. Also we know, that Monicas husband supported the wrong candidate for presidency, maybe there is a connection because her problems started shortly after that and her fall was well planed. It needs a lot of influence and ressources to plan such a thing. Dick the lawyer isn't involved directly. In v13 we get some more hidden hints anyway. ;)

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
It's surely not because the anniversary. ;) So far we know from Marcus, that powerful people are behind everything. Also we know, that Monicas husband supported the wrong candidate for presidency, maybe there is a connection because her problems started shortly after that and her fall was well planed. It needs a lot of influence and erssources to plan such a thing. In v13 we get some more hidden hints anyway. ;)
This game is really really good and has many top notch things to point out, you can even make a huge list. But one thing i hate is the excuse to start the story "her husband betted on the wrong candidate for elections and in return she simply lost an empire and became a whore." it does not make any sense at all. BETTING on ELECTIONS, makes you lose your business, really lol. Supporting the wrong candidate gives you backlash, oh my...

Reactions: tomcat13

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
This game is really really good and has many top notch things to point out, you can even make a huge list. But one thing i hate is the excuse to start the story "her husband betted on the wrong candidate for elections and in return she simply lost an empire and became a whore." it does not make any sense at all. BETTING on ELECTIONS, makes you lose your business, really lol. Supporting the wrong candidate gives you backlash, oh my...
We don't know if she lost her empire because of that. Obviously, she didn't, but maybe this could be linked with other things. Maybe there's a total different reason. We just don't know it...

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Anyone able to remind me what happened to Monica's actual husband? Cant recall. Hope there is more private dances or photoshoots this version. Tis my fav.
Well, maybe Marcus is lying ... but if not, M's husband not just disappeared, but also has some minor legal hiccups.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
There will be - among many others - an ending with Julia.
Since you seem to be on the team, will there be an ending with Melanie ? where neither Melanie or Monica are each other's sub/dom, but actual equals that love each other ? Thats the only thing that interests me in this sea of blackmail and humiliation, that there is hope for an actual good ending for Monica (hopefully once she is more sexually liberated)....

Well that and a revenge path where Dick's secretary gets sent to the farm to become a cock-sleeve for Donkeys, and Marcus gets ass raped in prison before he hangs himself with his own intestines right after he shoots Biff in his penis.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Since you seem to be on the team, will there be an ending with Melanie ? where neither Melanie or Monica are each other's sub/dom, but actual equals that love each other ? Thats the only thing that interests me in this sea of blackmail and humiliation, that there is hope for an actual good ending for Monica (hopefully once she is more sexually liberated)....

Well that and a revenge path where Dick's secretary gets sent to the farm to become a cock-sleeve for Donkeys, and Marcus gets ass raped in prison before he hangs himself with his own intestines right after he shoots Biff in his penis.
There will be more possible good endings for Monica.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
Thanks for the call back, I completely forgot all the stuff with the husband. DM really did an amazing job with the setup story. Ill be eager to see how the story unfolds.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Does anyone know how to cheat for max corruption etc
IIRC:

Download unren: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Unpack and move it to the game's root folder. Launch, approve admin privileges and press 3.

Launch the game, load your save, SHIFT+O and launch the command $corruption = 1000.
or just click the picture in monica's old wardrobe/bedroom
but there are really no need to cheat
you can pretty fast grind corruption if you talk with people
instead of deliver flyers to them

Reactions: State Briga

X1nny

Nov 18, 2018
or just click the picture in monica's old wardrobe/bedroom
but there are really no need to cheat
you can pretty fast grind corruption if you talk with people
instead of deliver flyers to them
if i cheat does it affect the game in some way like i cannot do any quest ?

boredathome63

Jan 24, 2019
Will there be more progress with bardie n this update as well??? or another apology with joe???

I'm enjoying how they're managing to add more elements to bardies story without being predictable, and maintaing a less experienced mindset. Ontop of everything else so far. Slow start but it builds up nicely as you go.

One issue i've been having is * if i click on a choice unintentionally there is no way to go back and correct it* causing me to have to re-do a lot if I don't remember to saveclose enough to the choice.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes