Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Hey DecentMonkey,
aren't you kidding?
Are you really planning something like that?
Knowing that it will be possible to go back to prison would
make the upcoming weeks even harder but nevertheless
I want to know :)
I hope to see another "prison" in upcoming update

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
this is a english board only
so please follow your question in your language
with a english translated text
like this
Você precisa ir até a prisão onde vai pegar o plug anal. A partir dai você irá até o "basement room" na casa de Monica onde ela irá deixar o plug ao lado da cama. Em seguida, você veste a "maid clothes without panties" , vai até a sala e volta para o basement room. Faça isso mais de uma vez que Bardie irá aparecer. Que bom ter mais um brasileiro aqui. Onde você achou o jogo?

translated

You need to go to the prison where you will get the butt plug. From there you will go to the "basement room" at Monica's house where she will leave the plug next to the bed. Then, you wear the "maid clothes without panties", go to the living room and go back to the basement room. Do this more than once as Bardie will appear. How nice to have another Brazilian here. Where did you find the game?

did you use a save from here
or is it your own
I'd make a save before the revenge storyline. Then you can do two paths. Revenge or Monica still being exploited By everyone.

D

Deleted member 2350873

What i like in the V12 version is now you have a cumshot slection choice (decide where the guy cum to the woman, i prefer when Monica receive a vaginal creampie) i hope this option is here to stay.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
I have a question i skipped the quests of Julia and Melanie because i thought it was leading to lesbian stuffs (well for Julia it did lead to that) but but for Melanie it's looks like Alex will a some h-scenes with her. Can i resart the quest even i skiped or i must resart the game?
Same thing happened to me. Always save at each branching point, when they ask for a choice, so you can restart to that point. You can't reset Melanie or Julia, you must return to a prior save unfortunately. Or try to find a save from among the many posted in this thread. Restarting the game seems a nuclear option, ugh. Better play on and when the next update is released in a few weeks, usually you can get a save to continue from there instead.

If you cant find a good save, here you can get saves up to v07 and how to install them .

Maybe resetting quests would be an option in the future, as the game developer has one such option for the Shiny Hole quest chain.

Last edited:

Hancock

Jul 24, 2018
I hope that the next update will change Monica's behavior, stop dealing with people like insects, stop deceiving others, and fix what she has corrupted.
And adding him, I hope Monica will be a gang of women for revenge:cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Firebless
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes