• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Started new game and now I get an error when I advert the Kepab. If I want to hand out the first flyer.

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/start.rpy", line 66, in script call
    call start_game() from _call_start_game
  File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 137, in script call
    call process_object_click_alternate_action(interact_data[1], interact_data[2], interact_data[3], interact_data[4], interact_data[5]) from _rcall_sprites_action2
  File "game/00_Functions/objects.rpy", line 471, in script call
    call expression func_name from _call_expression_2
  File "game/Quests/EP2/Citizens/Citizens_Controller.rpy", line 48, in script call
    call citizens_dialogue_process() from _call_citizens_dialogue_process
  File "game/Quests/EP2/Citizens/Citizens_Controller.rpy", line 193, in script call
One third removed.
    renpy.show_screen("dialogue_image_left", img_find_path(s), config.screen_width / 2, config.screen_height)
  File "game/00_Functions/00_init_python.rpy", line 134, in img_find_path
    checkPath = os.path.join(assetsStorageDirectory, "images/" + "img_" + str(var) + ".jpg")
  File "C:\Python27\lib\ntpath.py", line 64, in join
  File "C:\Python27\lib\ntpath.py", line 114, in splitdrive
TypeError: object of type 'bool' has no len()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EP2-v13-720p
Thu Jun 11 20:15:02 2020
```

I get the same error every time I interact with the people form the slums. You can skip them with the "continue" button with no seeming ill-result, but they are kinda annoying extra click and when you need to do it three times in one conversation, there is high risk of accidentally pressing "quit" option next to the "continue", so they are kinda annoying.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
I rode through the mountains for two weeks to say how indifferent you are for me (c)

No need to follow me for the months and repeat again and again.
I asked him just leave me and my game alone :)

I love constructive critics. It helping me make the game better.
But please don't waste my time with schizophrenic things: "your game is shit, but I play it again and again"

And he's already in my ignore list. You too now ;)
I did, not write a review, because i know myself. I'm very critical, picky so my critics would be unreasonalby harsh. I could criticize several aspects of your (see below for examples) even major ones what I believe would have been quite easily been avoided, BUT despite those its no way I would agree with a 1 star rating. Even some one star rating has very valid points, but like the above mentioned person, even If understand what he tries to say and kinda agree with his points, you are totally right to block him, even valid points must be reasonably worded to be able to discuss it otherwise it just grumpy moaning and bitching.

My points: 1) Game is extremly unrealistic from money balance point of view, makes it much harder the immersion in the story which is for me important. 2) Also almost all male characters are a grotesque caricature like person in both personality and physical appearance. Which is also kind of repellent. 3) A bit more major issue. Corruption. Its not corruption, its more of a lack of will power. Corruption should reflect her personality that how much perv she willing to do, BUT If she is corrupt enough to agree, as she doesn't mind anymore, gave up, whatever than the narrative of dialogs "No way! I wont do it!"... contradicts it. Ok thats a little bit technicality, the bigger issue is around its mechanics. For example just for shaking my tits in the alleyway for 0.25$ 1000 times i can get so corrupt that I will agree in public gang-bang whatever as maxed out. (But still wont agree in dancing topless in stripbar because not done 3 times, so im shy... ) I think it realtive corruption would have bee much better system. where each corruption realated action gives less and less corruption based on how high is your corruption. So shaking tits or ass gives you 1 corruption if your corruption is 50 or less, than nothing. You need more more corrupt ways to corrupt yourself. (If you can and wanna replace, im glad to collect all action in game and make suggestions for the new formulas, just give me a shout). 4) Dialogs, however the story has great potential some of the scenes are ridiculously unrealistic. Pretty much all xxx scene is about "No i cant do it, but I got no choice" it's really lost its charm watching the same cliche over and over again. Especially if its a repeatable scene and she wanna "never agree" something she already done dozens of times. Im not sure how hard would be code same scene/picture with different dialogs based on corruption level, of instead "Never!" with "Here we go again...". I would highly recommend to hire some junior writer preferably female to review the dialogs and update it. Some university students with literature/English might do it for price you can afford if you want to.

PS: After the critcis some good points. The amount of pictures, animation you make especially with this high quality, the support (like website, music) you put behind the game with on your very moderate paetronage base is enormous effort, I wish there would be more developer like you.

Rollmobs

Dec 5, 2017
Hey DecentMonkey,

i got a Problem with the Marcus Route.

Going to the Police Station again means to get the Plug again right?

For normal the Plug is under the Bed of Monica in her House, but no Plug there.

The Desk beside the Bed is closed und the Key is not in the Washing Room.

Am i just blind or where can i find the Plug again?

Im not sure if Bardie kicked the Plug in my save...

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
I downloaded a new version today because I had deleted the old version and said that I should start episode 1 again. when i press my memory from april i always get the same message start episode 1. what can I do now

nobody can help it is because i played episode 2 1080p and new update only 720p
is my memory are all gone I only have 2 old memories in it

Fox783

Nov 7, 2018
for anyone who cant find the buttplug you can enable the renpy console - go to the \FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-pc\renpy\common - u need to open a file that named 00console.rpy(it can be open with standart microsoft notepad) - Press Ctrl+F and enter config.console (Finding this term)

Set it’s variable to True
so it should look like,

config.console = True
Save the file.
Now back to the game - press Shift+O, paste

$ move_object("ButtPlug", "basement_bedroom2")

and after that press Enter, close console with the same combination Shift+O
return to the basement room in the mansion, it should be there

MAKE SURE YOU ALREADY HAVE THE OBJECTIVE TO RETURN TO THE POLICE STATION WITH THE PLUG OR BAD THINGS MAY HAPPEN.

as with everything back up the save before running any commands.
Thank you so much!

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Getting this error:

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'MatrixColor' <'AlphaMask' <'Crop' <'Image' u'images/Rooms/Monica_Office/WorkingOfficeCabinet/scene_WorkingOfficeCabinet2.jpg'> 44 398 632 482> <'Image' u'images/Masks/Monica_Office/WorkingOfficeCabinet/WorkingOfficeCabinet2_Chair_Mask.webp'>> (1.3716534, -0.0650832, -0.006570200000000004, 0.0, -0.020000000000000018, -0.01934660000000001, 1.3259168, -0.006570200000000004, 0.0, -0.020000000000000018, -0.01934660000000001, -0.0650832, 1.3844298, 0.0, -0.020000000000000018, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0)>:"

Right after the office scene with Melanie and Victoria. Can't move past it.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes