• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Hey guys, got some problem with that kebab flyers "quest". Every time I talk to anyone there is some error poping up with option to try to continue, quit the game, send report etc. If I hit continue, I get that error again with the supposed change of the picture and so on and so forth. Looks like the game is missing some pictures or what not. Anyone has the same issue?

It's pretty annoying given that that quest is pretty much only fast option to get high enough corruption.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Hey guys, got some problem with that kebab flyers "quest". Every time I talk to anyone there is some error poping up with option to try to continue, quit the game, send report etc. If I hit continue, I get that error again with the supposed change of the picture and so on and so forth. Looks like the game is missing some pictures or what not. Anyone has the same issue?

It's pretty annoying given that that quest is pretty much only fast option to get high enough corruption.
That is a bug in the 1st release. It was fixed with an update (v13 fix1)

geloh

Oct 19, 2019
Im still stuck with the color of Julias panties quest.
Where can i find the menu item in the relationship with Julia to start the quest? Unbenannt.jpg

May 2, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Fashion Business Episode 2 v0.13 + Compressed

episode 1 is available at my site androidadult.com
Your site is infested with ads. Click on something: AD. Open link: AD. Scroll down: AD. Sneeze: AD. Do nothing: AD.

Making money off games you don't own via ads is not cool. Imagine scene groups would do that. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ink and Cicko

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I have installed the scrappy mod.... Finally now all scenes are unlocked
I was trying to play without mod but it was impossible because makes me nervous and angry ... so I have decided to unlock all scenes

I'm not happy... because i have lost some of the story doing this....

I'm not happy... because stay focused to the story of Monica would be fantastic but it remain a big problem...
I really will love this game if the gameplaying would be less confused.

this game will be much better without that much repetitions and the map with the "click click click" related to go everywhere that cause bugs and missing quests during the play time and makes me nervous that is not the best way to love a game

actually useless clicks are the 80% of the total play time.

I'm really sorry because I love the story..
I think this is a constructive critic even if doing this requires a remake of the structure of the whole game engine.
or at lest i suggest to reduce the repetitions by allowing to unlock the scenes more faster because play 1 week of this game requires about 2 hours or more to get only repetitive scenes until the corruption and bitchy points reach the max value

this is the only Renpy game that requires an unofficial ramake as Renpy like it was an RPGM:
here there are some example of my favourite games ported in Renpy:

https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-renpy-remake-v0-04-phalzyr.48688/

https://f95zone.to/threads/elenas-life-renpy-unofficial-remake-v0-31-phalzyr.30339/

michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
I like the game but I agree there is too much clicking back and forth. it becomes too long playing.
Also to me was not clear the benefit of being kind / unkind to people

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Oh, i dont have the new episode yet, but if in this and next episode still wont be Bradie's all naked at home rule, can we have a Monica and Betty must wear butt-plug at home and he will check it rule? Pretty please. :)

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
Anybody, clues of why Melanie is not coming back?

I already waited for several weeks, did I think the whole quest lines in Monica's house, the Shiny Hole and many other stuff. But when I go to Biff, he wants a "Beatiful dress", when he sees it though, he says there is no work and cares about other girls currently. No fuckin' clue what to do really, already spent 1 hour playing "Guess the click".

P.S. I'm stuck on 95/100 of his progress.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Anybody, clues of why Melanie is not coming back?

I already waited for several weeks, did I think the whole quest lines in Monica's house, the Shiny Hole and many other stuff. But when I go to Biff, he wants a "Beatiful dress", when he sees it though, he says there is no work and cares about other girls currently. No fuckin' clue what to do really, already spent 1 hour playing "Guess the click".

P.S. I'm stuck on 95/100 of his progress.
You will need the red dress to continue the plot with Biff (and Melanie). You get it at the clothing store (either buy it, steal it or work as mannequin to obtain it).
Steve must have visited your house 2 times before (he offers to pay to Victoria and after visiting Vicky Monica wants to talk to Steve, but needs a proper dress to visit him).

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Ok im not thech expert but seems weird. does it normal that extract the game take about 3.5-4 hours? how long it should last? Ok 3h50 forecast was at 7%, now its more of a 30 min forecast, stills seems a bit slow.

Last edited:

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
You will need the red dress to continue the plot with Biff (and Melanie). You get it at the clothing store (either buy it, steal it or work as mannequin to obtain it).
Steve must have visited your house 2 times before (he offers to pay to Victoria and after visiting Vicky Monica wants to talk to Steve, but needs a proper dress to visit him).
Thanks for the ideas, but that I did already. Got the "Beautiful dress" (the red one). Steve already came twice. Once to to hook with Betty, once to hook with Monica. Monica even made few contracts with Steve in his office, as the game does not allow any further work with Biff as before.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes