State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
At the beginning of the update, there was a scene where Victoria was visiting Monica and Melanie. After that, not a single scene with Melanie appeared to me. Did I miss something? Or is it really the only scene in this update with Melanie? :)

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
You will need the red dress to continue the plot with Biff (and Melanie). You get it at the clothing store (either buy it, steal it or work as mannequin to obtain it).
Steve must have visited your house 2 times before (he offers to pay to Victoria and after visiting Vicky Monica wants to talk to Steve, but needs a proper dress to visit him).
Found it mada faka! Turns out that you need to go to Biff dude, before going to the Steve dude when the 5k$ quest is active! Gosh!

• Haha
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

puws

May 12, 2020
This endless Victoria stuff is annoying and completely unrealistic....OK,the rest is as well but this in particular.
Why would anyone accept that behavior, if she gave them away with her blackmail she would loose her income so she has little leverage to insult them on top. And she could be easily set up with Marcus telling him that she interferes with the interests of this stupid farm... Why wasting pictures and time on a useless guidance through the office??? And always this stupid laughing and hand in her face after she made the girls do something... is the creator of this game running out of ideas?

Furthermore: the girls are mostly pretty and well rendered but why making all these guys a caricature? They all look ridiculous

• Love
Reactions: Rythan25

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Found it mada faka! Turns out that you need to go to Biff dude, before going to the Steve dude when the 5k$ quest is active! Gosh!
Yes, because you can only earn once a week the 5k for Vicky. When Steve is paying the bill, Biff has no job for you (and vice versa).

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
After getting fliers from the Kebab stand I get a bunch of errors. Every time I talk to a person to give them a flier I get a skippable error for each dialogue. It's somewhere along the lines of 30 errors each day of delivering fliers.

I'm not sure if this is caused by the base game or the visual mod, but have a hard time finding others complaining about it here. Do any of you know?

EDIT: I removed the mod, but I'm still getting this crap:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That error times 5 was from 1 conversation with 1 person while giving out fliers.

Last edited:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Reading the 1 star rating from Condemned77 is pretty funny. He needs the walkthrough to find " vital things you have to find in tiny places you would never guess ", uses unren which causes fatal errors, because rollback is deactivated exactly because of that and complains about himself corrupting the game "the roll back barely works and straight away in the second part there are loads of game breaking errors."

It's really funny reading that nonsene rating when you immediately now that this guy just didn't understand the game, how it works or why he crashed the game by himself. Oh boy, some guys shouldn't just play this kind of sandboxed game and stay at Tetris.

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
Reading the 1 star rating from Condemned77 is pretty funny. He needs the walkthrough to find " vital things you have to find in tiny places you would never guess ", uses unren which causes fatal errors, because rollback is deactivated exactly because of that and complains about himself corrupting the game "the roll back barely works and straight away in the second part there are loads of game breaking errors."

It's really funny reading that nonsene rating when you immediately now that this guy just didn't understand the game, how it works or why he crashed the game by himself. Oh boy, some guys shouldn't just play this kind of sandboxed game and stay at Tetris.
Actually i used a clean install no mods or unren, as for the tiny things i was refering to the clothes in the shop and the iron.

So what do i not understand about the game that would have changed anything?

Here is the error if you want to check for yourself.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 137, in script call
call process_object_click_alternate_action(interact_data[1], interact_data[2], interact_data[3], interact_data[4], interact_data[5]) from _rcall_sprites_action2
File "game/00_Functions/objects.rpy", line 471, in script call
call expression func_name from _call_expression_2
File "game/Quests/EP2/Citizens/Citizens_Controller.rpy", line 48, in script call
call citizens_dialogue_process() from _call_citizens_dialogue_process
File "game/Quests/EP2/Citizens/Citizens_Controller.rpy", line 234, in script call
call citizen14_dialogue() from _call_citizen14_dialogue
One third removed.
File "game/00_Functions/00_init_python.rpy", line 134, in img_find_path
checkPath = os.path.join(assetsStorageDirectory, "images/" + "img_" + str(var) + ".jpg")
File "C:\Python27\lib\ntpath.py", line 64, in join
File "C:\Python27\lib\ntpath.py", line 114, in splitdrive
TypeError: object of type 'bool' has no len()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EP2-v13-720p
Fri Jun 12 19:35:40 2020
```

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020

Right blame the player game is super bugg crashes alot super grindy but yea its the player fault not the dev fault got to love that logic

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This problem was fixed in 3 hours after the release.
I hope that you treat yourself as strictly as this game ;)
Can't say it's the same bug as mine, but what do you mean fixed? Haven't seen an update anywhere. I'm having constant bugs while dealing fliers out. Every day.
I'll send you the traceback on your mail in a minute if you need it.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
DecentMonkey Am I wrong that the update is only released to your subs on Patreon so far? If so, that's fair. I just seem to run into a paywall when using the link I'm told will lead me to the update code.
Here right?:

Last edited:
May 2, 2020
DecentMonkey Am I wrong that the update is only released to your subs on Patreon so far? If so, that's fair. I just seem to run into a paywall when using the link I'm told will lead me to the update code.
Here right?:
just pay 10 bucks and get the update. 10 bucks isn’t much and a great deal on top of it.

Otherwise the hotfix can also be downloaded here. But one should always prioritize the dev and pay whenever possible.

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
Well just done a full new install and an update but still getting errors:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 137, in script call
call process_object_click_alternate_action(interact_data[1], interact_data[2], interact_data[3], interact_data[4], interact_data[5]) from _rcall_sprites_action2
File "game/00_Functions/objects.rpy", line 471, in script call
call expression func_name from _call_expression_2
File "game/Quests/EP2/Citizens/Citizens_Controller.rpy", line 48, in script call
call citizens_dialogue_process() from _call_citizens_dialogue_process
File "game/Quests/EP2/Citizens/Citizens_Controller.rpy", line 234, in script call
call citizen14_dialogue() from _call_citizen14_dialogue
One third removed.
File "game/00_Functions/00_init_python.rpy", line 134, in img_find_path
checkPath = os.path.join(assetsStorageDirectory, "images/" + "img_" + str(var) + ".jpg")
File "C:\Python27\lib\ntpath.py", line 64, in join
File "C:\Python27\lib\ntpath.py", line 114, in splitdrive
TypeError: object of type 'bool' has no len()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EP2-v13-720p
Fri Jun 12 20:46:03 2020
```
"I hope that you treat yourself as strictly as this game" actually i do one better and finish stuff before i mark it as complete and move on.

AussieHood

May 3, 2020
I can't update the game I used the code for update and the the update is completed but when I click restart the game nothing happens I open the game again but it still says v.12

Last edited:

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Did this game get any better? Part 1 started out really well until the prison stuff and then the beginning of part 2 was terrible. Worth playing now?

Reactions: michelazzo
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes