chaf

Oct 10, 2017
when i try to go to dirty street to talk to a client in version 13 i have this error,i still have version 12 installed and i dont have this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 137, in script call
call process_object_click_alternate_action(interact_data[1], interact_data[2], interact_data[3], interact_data[4], interact_data[5]) from _rcall_sprites_action2
File "game/00_Functions/objects.rpy", line 469, in script call
call process_hooks(obj_name, api_scene_name) from _call_process_hooks_11
File "game/00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpy", line 389, in script call
call expression label_name from _call_expression_5 #вызов хука
File "game/Quests/EP2_02/EP22_Quests_Falling_Path.rpy", line 75, in script call
call expression funcName from _call_expression_13
File "game/Quests/EP2/Citizens/Citizen8_dialogue.rpy", line 83, in script
imgl Dial_begin35_17
File "game/00_Functions/01_init_python.rpy", line 113, in imgl_exec
renpy.show_screen("dialogue_image_left", img_find_path(s), config.screen_width / 2, config.screen_height)
File "game/00_Functions/00_init_python.rpy", line 134, in img_find_path
checkPath = os.path.join(assetsStorageDirectory, "images/" + "img_" + str(var) + ".jpg")
TypeError: object of type 'bool' has no len()

Screenshot (64).png View attachment 691282

none300

Sep 2, 2017
as usual, I'm not 100% sure, so I can't tell you "do this and it works"
but I did not restart and could trigger all.

Did you talk to Molly? Have you messed up her picture?
And I guess the most important -> Did you steal her tips? (more than once, iirc 3 times)
I will check. Thanks.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
when i try to go to dirty street to talk to a client in version 13 i have this error,i still have version 12 installed and i dont have this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 137, in script call
call process_object_click_alternate_action(interact_data[1], interact_data[2], interact_data[3], interact_data[4], interact_data[5]) from _rcall_sprites_action2
File "game/00_Functions/objects.rpy", line 469, in script call
call process_hooks(obj_name, api_scene_name) from _call_process_hooks_11
File "game/00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpy", line 389, in script call
call expression label_name from _call_expression_5 #вызов хука
File "game/Quests/EP2_02/EP22_Quests_Falling_Path.rpy", line 75, in script call
call expression funcName from _call_expression_13
File "game/Quests/EP2/Citizens/Citizen8_dialogue.rpy", line 83, in script
imgl Dial_begin35_17
File "game/00_Functions/01_init_python.rpy", line 113, in imgl_exec
renpy.show_screen("dialogue_image_left", img_find_path(s), config.screen_width / 2, config.screen_height)
File "game/00_Functions/00_init_python.rpy", line 134, in img_find_path
checkPath = os.path.join(assetsStorageDirectory, "images/" + "img_" + str(var) + ".jpg")
TypeError: object of type 'bool' has no len()

View attachment 691276 View attachment 691282
this is a new path of the game just for let you know that there are new outfit for Monica :ROFLMAO:
(just hit on "try to continue" 2 or 3 times than you can dance in the street)
in any case this is a minor quest that it is very useless... i think it was an abandoned path or on hold)
(Also the dev forgets about all the unseful paths that are on the game sometimes)

Last edited:

$Natalia$

Jul 19, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Fashion Business Episode 2 v0.13 + Compressed

episode 1 is available at my site androidadult.com
Doesn't open in my android device or is there any other way bcoz there is an exe file which i don't get i am using this first in my android device

Last edited:

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
Doesn't open in my android device or is there any other way bcoz there is an exe file which i don't get i am using this first in my android device
im sorry i put a wrong link, heres an apk file

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
this is a new path of the game just for let you know that there are new outfit for Monica :ROFLMAO:
(just hit on "try to continue" 2 or 3 times than you can dance in the street)
in any case this is a minor quest that it is very useless... i think it was an abandoned path or on hold)
(Also the dev forgets about all the unseful paths that are on the game sometimes)
i know but it is annoying each time you have to talk to a client you have to repeat "try to continue" 2 or 3 time

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
i know but it is annoying each time you have to talk to a client you have to repeat "try to continue" 2 or 3 time
the amount of click click is enormous in this game so 2 or 3 more is not a big deal and it is just in accordance with the DecentMonkeys game playing requirements to let you stay on this game for about 12 hours/day since the new update come out to achieve some progress;)

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
I finished most of the events in version 12 & 13 but i cannot trigger a lot of them in the gallery
here are some exemples

Screenshot (65)_LI (Small).jpg Screenshot (66)_LI (Small).jpg Screenshot (67)_LI (Small).jpg Screenshot (68)_LI (Small).jpg Screenshot (69)_LI (Small).jpg

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I agree Firebless. but I rate only thinking about myself, my own enjoyment. others need to rate for themselves, and we could have a discussion why so many are 5-rating all the time. thats for me is corrupting the ratings. a game can not be perfection that easily. some 5-stars people write like: I like the renders, good start. so my low rates are because of them as well. to counter that.
sometimes I explain in the review that I dont rate because of good renders, or amount of work, but my own enjoyment.

so, I didnt enjoy Fashion Business, but that doesnt mean that is not good for you. Im not holding the truth, just my own opinion. if you cant deal with it, you got a problem. place your own review if you like the game so much.
I guess we all can say, that having baka here is for us all a 1 star enjoyment. ;)

Jul 10, 2019
I finished most of the events in version 12 & 13 but i cannot trigger a lot of them in the gallery
here are some exemples

View attachment 691409 View attachment 691410 View attachment 691411 View attachment 691412 View attachment 691413
Shot 1: That's the new Bardie path where you have to seduce the dad. I think I triggered it (by accident) by spending the morning in Monica's house then returning to her room (Bardie is waiting for you). You then have to
Shot 2: That's the Queen of Hearts photoshoot. That arises from visiting Biff in his office every night and doing the investor presentation(s).

Shot 3: Deliver reports and entertain Biff. I think that's the last one on the list.

Shot 4: That's more of the Melanie / Monica / Victoria storyline. Look at the Wiki for those (I don't remember how I triggered them).

Shot 5: Happens in Monica's working office (with her employees) after completing all of the Biff photoshoots / investor meetings.

Generally, except for #1, all of these develop by working in the office, delivering reports, and talking to Biff every night / week.

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
I am pretty sure I know much more about the game as you do, so I won't waste more time on you. ;)
Untitled.png

Here is a screen shot of it saying its not complete and you can ask the creator here if thats still not enough for you, the "complete" game is not complete, accept that and stop embarrassing yourself.

May 2, 2020
That is baka his opinion. Everyone can express their opinion here. We are not here in russia or in any other dictatorship. Where you get in jail or get shot. So let him say his opinion.
Look, man. politics is a sensitive topic. The owners here even state that we should refrain from discussing it and this is severely OT for any game thread here. Western politics is just prettier in the news but if you keep looking, you'll also find faults here. No reason to point fingers and nobody restricts baka in his right to state his opinion. They all act within freedom of speech here.

A fitting xkcd for this topic:

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes