Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
Look, man. politics is a sensitive topic. The owners here even state that we should refrain from discussing it and this is severely OT for any game thread here. Western politics is just prettier in the news but if you keep looking, you'll also find faults here. No reason to point fingers and nobody restricts baka in his right to state his opinion. They all act within freedom of speech here.

A fitting xkcd for this topic:
Clever post, dude...That's right...

Reactions: Why are you gae?

jsarah

May 31, 2017
I get this error and can't go forward... it happens during Steve's second visit. Any idea how to solve?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 132, in script
$ interact_data = ui.interact()
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 132, in <module>
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 182, in execute
screen screen_sprites(data):
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 187, in execute
fixed:
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 215, in execute
if data != False and game_version1_screen_ready_to_render == True and episode == 2 and after_load_ready_to_render == True:
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 220, in execute
for pass_num in range(1,3): #pass1 - overlays, pass2 - sprites and masks
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 221, in execute
for zorder_ptr in zorder_list:
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 223, in execute
if (data.has_key("active") == False or data["active"] == True) and (showObjectsNotOwner == True or checkObjectOwnerVisible(i, data) == True):
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 363, in execute
if data["type"] == 3: #text with image
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 393, in execute
if pass_num == 2:
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 471, in execute
if sceneSpriteSurfacesCache.has_key(scene_name + i) == False:
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 472, in execute
$ spriteImage = im.MatrixColor(
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 474, in <module>
im.matrix.brightness(brightness_adjustment) * im.matrix.saturation(saturation_adjustment) * im.matrix.contrast(contrast_adjustment) * im.matrix.tint(tint_adjustment[0], tint_adjustment[1], tint_adjustment[2])
Exception: Expected an image, but got a general displayable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 132, in script
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 132, in <module>
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 187, in execute
fixed:
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 215, in execute
if data != False and game_version1_screen_ready_to_render == True and episode == 2 and after_load_ready_to_render == True:
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 220, in execute
for pass_num in range(1,3): #pass1 - overlays, pass2 - sprites and masks
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 221, in execute
for zorder_ptr in zorder_list:
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 223, in execute
if (data.has_key("active") == False or data["active"] == True) and (showObjectsNotOwner == True or checkObjectOwnerVisible(i, data) == True):
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 363, in execute
if data["type"] == 3: #text with image
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 393, in execute
if pass_num == 2:
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 471, in execute
if sceneSpriteSurfacesCache.has_key(scene_name + i) == False:
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 472, in execute
$ spriteImage = im.MatrixColor(
File "game/00_Functions/screens.rpy", line 474, in <module>
im.matrix.brightness(brightness_adjustment) * im.matrix.saturation(saturation_adjustment) * im.matrix.contrast(contrast_adjustment) * im.matrix.tint(tint_adjustment[0], tint_adjustment[1], tint_adjustment[2])
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 1243, in __init__
im = image(im)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/FashionBusiness-EP2-v13-720p-dists/FashionBusiness.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 1755, in image
raise Exception("Expected an image, but got a general displayable.")
Exception: Expected an image, but got a general displayable.

Darwin-19.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
The hot fix didn't work for me. Just checking the date on the hot fix looks quite old
Scripts.rpa 11/03 11:59

The drawer is still locked and there is no butt plug under the bed.

I saved my game, exited the programme copied over the file and then restarted.

The only thing i noticed that may have been odd was when I copied over the scripts file it didn't say it was over writing anything and its an RPA file when everything else is an RPY file.

I'm on PC.

Does anyone have the actual update code for the hotfix?

I've attached my save game

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2019
The hot fix didn't work for me. Just checking the date on the hot fix looks quite old
Scripts.rpa 11/03 11:59

The drawer is still locked and there is no butt plug under the bed.

I saved my game, exited the programme copied over the file and then restarted.

The only thing i noticed that may have been odd was when I copied over the scripts file it didn't say it was over writing anything and its an RPA file when everything else is an RPY file.

I'm on PC.

Does anyone have the actual update code for the hotfix?

I've attached my save game
it isnt in the drawer its under the bed and that hotfix looks correct it is just adding a archive file with the new code im not sure if it will overwrite correctly with out unpacking it, easy test talk to anyone on the streets near the kebab seller and if you dont error you are up to date.

if you still cant find the plug see my work around

Last edited:
Reactions: Davox
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes