Kadal Emas

Sep 5, 2018
how can you unlock private dance? I'm stuck going on the pole without bra.
When Ashley lets Monica earn money again after the conflict with Molly is settled, Monica can leave the bar, without giving away the tips (corruption level 450 needed).

If Monica does that, the next time she comes to the pub, Ashley won’t mention the tips and Monica will be able to work in peace. But as soon as Monica finishes her performance, Ashley will come to the dressing room and force Monica to do a private dance for a client.

If Monica refuses, she will get fired. To start the private dance, click on the dressing room’s exit. The dance will be conducted in the bar’s back room with Ashley present ;)

Reactions: claymorez

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
When Ashley lets Monica earn money again after the conflict with Molly is settled, Monica can leave the bar, without giving away the tips (corruption level 450 needed).

If Monica does that, the next time she comes to the pub, Ashley won’t mention the tips and Monica will be able to work in peace. But as soon as Monica finishes her performance, Ashley will come to the dressing room and force Monica to do a private dance for a client.

If Monica refuses, she will get fired. To start the private dance, click on the dressing room’s exit. The dance will be conducted in the bar’s back room with Ashley present ;)
Thank you very much.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Hmm, any ideas who is the mastermind behind all this? Who disgraces poor Monica and all the other girls?

My best bet: it is Bob!
Playing the dumb idiot, so nobody suspects him ... and in the end he shows an evil grin and tells Monica that he was the one who is the one established the farms. His revenge for a life where women reject him, because of his appearance ^^
I have a pet theory this is like the movie "The Game" from 1997 with Michael Douglas. Monica is in custom reality game for the extremely wealthy, and none of what is happening is actually real. Except for Monica's actions and choices. Once The Game is over, the curtains fall and she can return back to normal. But greatly changed (for the better?) by The Game.

Sorry for spoiling the plot Decent Monkey. I know my theory is correct ;)

(On the small chance I'm not, please continue with the revenge path. I need multiple long episodes where I get to apply slow & excruciating torture to Biff, Victoria & friends while putting Monica on the Bitch Emperor Throne of the Universe).
I know who’s behind all this. Decentmonkey.
Scooby Doo Gang: "Ragnaroekr!"
Ragnaroekr: "And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!"
SoreUnlawfulFrigatebird-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Londo_Mollari
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes