Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
May I ask who warned you? Was it a mod? Most game here are shared in the premium version, this is a pirate site after all. Why should some developers get a special treatment?
That said, I'm not trying to convince you to share the premium version, this is your decision alone. I just thinks it's weird someone would blame you for doing so.
I fully agree. It would be very strange and worrisome if a mod forbids the sharing of a game version, only because the developer of that game is against it. If that is the case, then 90% of the games here should be removed. That would be the death of this site and community. So please everybody stop with this hyprocrisy and share according to your will, not the developer's.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
only 2 scenes)
  • An animated scene with the punks in the slums (more in the Extra version).
  • An additional scene with a painter (in the Extra version)
  • Relationship with Julia: two new scenes with Julia + extreme pissing scene with Julia in the Extra version.
If I haven't forgotten how to count, it seems there are three of them.

extreme pissing scene :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
I wonder what this scene is about. Extreme? Monica drinks Julia's pee or what? It would be funny.))

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I fully agree. It would be very strange and worrisome if a mod forbids the sharing of a game version, only because the developer of that game is against it. If that is the case, then 90% of the games here should be removed. That would be the death of this site and community. So please everybody stop with this hyprocrisy and share according to your will, not the developer's.
Yes, this is exactly what I meant. I understand the arguments for not sharing a game, or certain versions of a game. But if a patron decides to not share a version it should be because he or she thinks this is the right thing to do, not because other users or even mods pressured him.
If people started to feel "afraid" for sharing a version, that would indeed be worrisome. It would be nice if a mod could comment on this issue. Maybe Crazygamer43

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
TORRENT EPISODE 2 V.0.14 (ENG/RUS/GER)+EPISODE 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Episode_1

zip FashionBusiness-EP1COMPLETED720p-mac.zip (1.77 Gb)
zip FashionBusiness-EP1COMPLETED720p-pc.zip (1.87 Gb)
apk FashionBusinessEP1720p-1.00-release.apk (712.24 Mb)

Episode_2

zip FashionBusiness-EP2-v14-720p-pc.zip (3.97 Gb)
apk FashionBusiness-EP2-v14-universal-release.apk (1.95 Gb)
zip FashionBusiness.app.zip (3.96 Gb)
zip Saves (EP2-v12-720p).zip (95.33 Mb)

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.14] [DecentMonkey]

Original Size: 3.97 GB
Compressed Size: 1.99 GB

Win/Linux: - -
Can you please reupload the mega or Nopy link? a 2 gig file usually takes me 2 minutes to download using mega, a little slower but still fast with nopy, but both of the files are no longer available there, the file on filesupload is still there, but the wait time for the download is 4 hours >.<

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I think there is a bug with a house in the slums. I dont have to pay for it a kebab guy will never show up in the morning. I was trying to sleep for a few weeks and he was nowhere. When i go talk to him he will just sell me kebab.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Can you please reupload the mega or Nopy link? a 2 gig file usually takes me 2 minutes to download using mega, a little slower but still fast with nopy, but both of the files are no longer available there, the file on filesupload is still there, but the wait time for the download is 4 hours >.<
try again

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Love the game but will Monica eventually ENJOY having sex? It would be cool if the game had a third stat like "mind break" or "total slut". It gets repetitive when she keeps saying "I HATE THEM ALL!" or "I'll GET REVENGE!" almost after every sex scene.
If it means that she finally breaks ... enjoying sex would be a good option. But if she enjoys it on her own ... boooooring xD

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017

By now I totally admire Monica's will to endure the constant pervert actions of Julia. She has a goal ... and is willing to do everything to reach it. I'm sure she will succeed in the Julia path.

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
I've only reached the gas-station in episode 1 and already i wanna strangle the MC. What a spoiled fucking bitch. The dev must've worked hard to make us hate her fucking guts

Reactions: Gerwazy

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

By now I totally admire Monica's will to endure the constant pervert actions of Julia. She has a goal ... and is willing to do everything to reach it. I'm sure she will succeed in the Julia path.
That's why I have coffee with my dear Monica to keep her spirits up during these trying times before each update until we get back to the basement. Be strong Monica my dear..Be strong :sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I've only reached the gas-station in episode 1 and already i wanna strangle the MC. What a spoiled fucking bitch. The dev must've worked hard to make us hate her fucking guts
Maybe you will feel sorry for her at some point in the future. If not, welcome to the dark side :D

Reactions: Cancari
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes