klawdelu

Mar 4, 2019
There is one thing I do not understand: is going to Marcus ending Chapter 2 of the story in v0.13? Because I have been to him before this new update and did every step from the walkthrough and now I cannot continue doing anything with the other characters in the new update because I saved before the screen says "to be continued" in v0.13, which I thought it would continue in this v0.14 update, but it doesn't. I wish the dev would have warned us by saying "save before you go to Marcus" or something like that, but no. Thanks for nothing.

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
There is one thing I do not understand: is going to Marcus ending Chapter 2 of the story in v0.13? Because I have been to him before this new update and did every step from the walkthrough and now I cannot continue doing anything with the other characters in the new update because I saved before the screen says "to be continued" in v0.13, which I thought it would continue in this v0.14 update, but it doesn't. I wish the dev would have warned us by saying "save before you go to Marcus" or something like that, but no. Thanks for nothing.
There was a animation that Monica goes to the bar and she gets burn sign on hes ass... but that ends game... Same as revenge path.. I think it will give you a chance to play from begging to end all paths... It made game more realistic.. And i like it.. You can make Monica as you want from whore to decent girl..

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah please also share the Android and Mac links. Don't know why people bother to share just links for one platform.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Do you think that combining episodes 1 and 2 is a good idea? Since episode 1 to 2 is smaller and works more like a prologue to episode 2 which is still growing. They the transition from the end of episode 1 to episode 2 would be much more immersive and also it would be easier for new people to install it. Just my thoughts.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
There was a animation that Monica goes to the bar and she gets burn sign on hes ass... but that ends game... Same as revenge path.. I think it will give you a chance to play from begging to end all paths... It made game more realistic.. And i like it.. You can make Monica as you want from whore to decent girl..
I screwed up and went Marcus and game ended and missed newest VIP content. To get the continued ending say you love Marcus. Then you go to....training Mwaahaha.

MrBusiness

Aug 20, 2019
I played this game like 2 years ago, and quit because the insane amount of grinding needed in order to progress. Is this still a thing?

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
I played this game like 2 years ago, and quit because the insane amount of grinding needed in order to progress. Is this still a thing?
Yep, still takes forever. You own someone $50K and you can only pay is back $30 a day. How long is that going to take?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
This basically. Especially in a game where the grind is so brutally bad.

Boo

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes