Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I've only reached the gas-station in episode 1 and already i wanna strangle the MC. What a spoiled fucking bitch. The dev must've worked hard to make us hate her fucking guts
I'm sure if you didn't choose the increase bitchiness dialogue options, your view on Monica would be much different.

Reactions: Cancari

boobthief

May 25, 2017
What does this update code mean? For what is it?
Looks like it's the code to download the game to the latest version using the in-game updater.

In reality: it's a pretty horrible way to send a special FU to the developer by making them pay for the bandwidth to update your game if you didn't pay for it.

I'll argue until I'm blue in the face that copyright infringement is not theft and there are significant positives for games being shared... but please don't make the developer pay for you to leech their game if you didn't pay for it. Just use one of the many file hosts and consider supporting what you enjoy.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Love the game but will Monica eventually ENJOY having sex? It would be cool if the game had a third stat like "mind break" or "total slut". It gets repetitive when she keeps saying "I HATE THEM ALL!" or "I'll GET REVENGE!" almost after every sex scene.
Agreed she needs to become a slut already

Reactions: CassieBare

mlpokn

Jun 9, 2020
I wanna ask that how should I start the content of Ashley to hang the poster, I have done the Molly content and the photoshoot, but after that, I went to the Shiny Hole several times and tried every week day, I just cannot discover Ashely hang the poster. So does any have any suggestion or may I ask for a save file which will work.

ps. Thank DM for the update.

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
I ended the last game in the prison with Marcus.

When I try to load it from there it goes into the To Be Continued page and the credits roll.

Does anyone know where you are supposed to load from to get the v0.14 content?

Should all the stuff with Marcus be treated as a different path and used on a different save?

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I wanna ask that how should I start the content of Ashley to hang the poster, I have done the Molly content and the photoshoot, but after that, I went to the Shiny Hole several times and tried every week day, I just cannot discover Ashely hang the poster. So does any have any suggestion or may I ask for a save file which will work.

Did you do these first? it's in the Guide. "Heavy Sigh".

After Molly forgives you and if you’ve already completed the “Queen of Hearts” photoshoot.

mlpokn

Jun 9, 2020

Did you do these first? it's in the Guide. "Heavy Sigh".

After Molly forgives you and if you’ve already completed the “Queen of Hearts” photoshoot.
Thanks for replying.I think so, the QH photoshoot is 33/33 and the choice of being naked on the stage is also available and the money can be collected again after dance, so I think that can be regarded as done, or is there anything I miss? I'm a little bit confused.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Thanks for replying.I think so, the QH photoshoot is 33/33 and the choice of being naked on the stage is also available and the money can be collected again after dance, so I think that can be regarded as done, or is there anything I miss? I'm a little bit confused.
Make sure you do the naked on stage dance. interact with Molly. and leave, go back next day when Claire is working and see if the scene triggers.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I fully agree. It would be very strange and worrisome if a mod forbids the sharing of a game version, only because the developer of that game is against it. If that is the case, then 90% of the games here should be removed. That would be the death of this site and community. So please everybody stop with this hyprocrisy and share according to your will, not the developer's.
There's kind of an unwritten consensus that, if the developer interacts with us here, we refrain from crapping in his punch bowl. Perhaps those here with the access to the premium version are honoring that unwritten consensus. If they are not sharing because they think sharing would be wrong in this case, then that's not hypocrisy at all. I'm a patron of DM, but not at the level needed to gain premium access. I'm perfectly happy to forego the premium version until the game is complete, because I know that that's the deal. Keeping the deal means DM is happy and motivated, and him being happy and motivated is the only thing that will allow this great game to be finished.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes