5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
Let's hope we get both Secretary + Biff scenes since the menus for those are in game since forever just not added as actual scenes :)
I believe that at this moment in the game Monica is trying to save her secretary from Biff and that at the moment her corruption is not such as to allow a threesome sex scene.
Decentmonkey added a scene where the secretary shows her tits to a slum citizen but actually Monica in the first episode had a lot of respect and a lot of consideration for her secretary, so I think we would see scenes with the secretary in episode 3

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Are the difference between playing being a bitch or bein nice very big or the story doesnt change much?

Last edited:

androide

May 3, 2018
It's been a quite a while since I played this but looking at the walkthrough it seems that Monica can get in a relationship with Julia, is this a relationship in that they're going out but Monica is Julia's bitch or have to obey to her or is humiliated by her? Or is it just a normal love relationship for Monica?

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
It's been a quite a while since I played this but looking at the walkthrough it seems that Monica can get in a relationship with Julia, is this a relationship in that they're going out but Monica is Julia's bitch or have to obey to her or is humiliated by her? Or is it just a normal love relationship for Monica?
yes, it is possible that Monica and Julia have a love story.
From Julia's point of view it looks like a normal love story even though in one scene Julia forces Monica to drink her piss.
From Monica's point of view this is disgusting but she is forced to pretend because Julia has proposed to live together in another place ... so she is trying to hold on.
Decentmonkey said that in the next updates there will be developments in the story between Monica and Julia.
I hope I have clarified everything, I hope you can play it again because this game in my opinion has been very underestimated and I, who have played with other Ren'py, have not found other games that are comparable to this one.
I would like to support DecentMonkey but I don't currently have a job, maybe someday I'll buy the game on Steam.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
is it possible to break her far enough to make her into a more and more submissive slut doing everything for pleasure and money, or is it the whole time skirting around her still being a brat?

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
is it possible to break her far enough to make her into a more and more submissive slut doing everything for pleasure and money, or is it the whole time skirting around her still being a brat?
Of course not. After all, there is a deep story that will require betting to delve into it

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I'll just copy and show how the DM releases the updates. If anyone did not know
Episode 2 release calendar:
v0.1 - December 12 (1200 new arts, 28 animation clips)
v0.2 - January 19 (1400 new arts, 73 animation clips)
v0.3 - March 6 (1130 new arts, 43 animation clips)
v0.4 - April 19 (1000 new arts, 64 animation clips)
v0.5 - June 7 (1150 new arts, 62 animation clips)
v0.6 - July 20 (1950 new arts, 20 animation clips)
v0.7 - Sept 8 (~2000 new arts, some animation clips)
v0.8 - October 19 (~1700 new arts, 42 animation clips)
v0.9 - December 5 (~1250 new arts, 74 animation clips)
v10 - January 20 (~1000 new arts, 57 animation clips)
v11 - March 10 (~1370 new arts, 48 animation clips)
v12 - April 20 (~1048 new arts, 52 animation clips)
v13 - June 8 (~2000 new arts, 64 animation clips)
v14 - July 20 (~1192 new arts, 77 animation clips)
v15 - September 10 (~1500 new arts, 93 animation clips)

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I wonder when Episode 2 will move on to episode 3. Probably when Monica's willpower is broken/when she accepts her new life. So the episodes go
1: Before the fall
2: Falling
3: Fallen

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
I wonder when Episode 2 will move on to episode 3. Probably when Monica's willpower is broken/when she accepts her new life. So the episodes go
2: Falling
3: Fallen
I hope not, hoping for
2: Start to fall
3. Continue to fall, gradually falling to the next level, still aiming for comeback and revenge! :D
4. Continue ....
5. hmm, continue or starting the comeback here, can't think of that now anyway :unsure:

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
I hope not, hoping for
2: Start to fall
3. Continue to fall, gradually falling to the next level, still aiming for comeback and revenge! :D
4. Continue ....
5. hmm, continue or starting the comeback here, can't think of that now anyway :unsure:
in my opinion she has already begun a path of change without realizing this yet.
Think about it, she agreed to have sex with ralph, in the latest updates we see sex scenes with slum citizens, she became the queen of the Shiny Hole doing a nude contest with Molly, she works for the hotel as a prostitute, she agreed to casting nude scenes for Biff and also became one of Philip's personal whores.
Obviously we are the ones who choose Monica's destiny but I believe that everything I have written before is the path that all of us have done because Monica with her beauty can get what she most desires.
I believe that in the end Monica will change her personality and her way of seeing sex but at the same time she will be able to get back everything she had before meeting Marcus

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
in my opinion she has already begun a path of change without realizing this yet.
Think about it, she agreed to have sex with ralph, in the latest updates we see sex scenes with slum citizens, she became the queen of the Shiny Hole doing a nude contest with Molly, she works for the hotel as a prostitute, she agreed to casting nude scenes for Biff and also became one of Philip's personal whores.
Obviously we are the ones who choose Monica's destiny but I believe that everything I have written before is the path that all of us have done because Monica with her beauty can get what she most desires.
I believe that in the end Monica will change her personality and her way of seeing sex but at the same time she will be able to get back everything she had before meeting Marcus

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
It attracts a review, do a review for 5 points

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes