Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I recently started playing the game from episode 1 and there is this choice of being temporarily free or going to the ranch. If I click on going to ranch it says that it is in development. But the first episode is already completed. So how do you play that path
You can't. It's just a teaser for later developments... (that hopefully will actually happen at some point in the future ^^ )

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
I'll just copy and show how the DM releases the updates. If anyone did not know
Episode 2 release calendar:
v0.1 - December 12 (1200 new arts, 28 animation clips)
v0.2 - January 19 (1400 new arts, 73 animation clips)
v0.3 - March 6 (1130 new arts, 43 animation clips)
v0.4 - April 19 (1000 new arts, 64 animation clips)
v0.5 - June 7 (1150 new arts, 62 animation clips)
v0.6 - July 20 (1950 new arts, 20 animation clips)
v0.7 - Sept 8 (~2000 new arts, some animation clips)
v0.8 - October 19 (~1700 new arts, 42 animation clips)
v0.9 - December 5 (~1250 new arts, 74 animation clips)
v10 - January 20 (~1000 new arts, 57 animation clips)
v11 - March 10 (~1370 new arts, 48 animation clips)
v12 - April 20 (~1048 new arts, 52 animation clips)
v13 - June 8 (~2000 new arts, 64 animation clips)
v14 - July 20 (~1192 new arts, 77 animation clips)
v15 - September 10 (~1500 new arts, 93 animation clips)
the vita of a hard working guy / team
wish others would take this as an example *cough* darkcookie

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
I suspect we will see pieces of the ranch throughout Monica's journey, but I don't know if we will ever see a full blown Ranch experience. The ranch done 100% would be hard to pass through Pat. Personally I enjoy the Ranch as a threat and not implemented, but that's just me. I'm interested to see where the story goes, its hard to believe anyone who was an ally of Monicas husband is gone 100%, but if they aren't gone 100% where are they? Excited for the Biff content though!

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
DecentMonkey could make subcribestar and with it create the ranch while still working on the main game so the patreon can be ok with it.
As much as I would like that to happen ... it would slow down the work on the "main" game noticeable. I guess many of his patrons wouldn't appreciate this.

Last edited:

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I suspect we will see pieces of the ranch throughout Monica's journey, but I don't know if we will ever see a full blown Ranch experience. The ranch done 100% would be hard to pass through Pat. Personally I enjoy the Ranch as a threat and not implemented, but that's just me. I'm interested to see where the story goes, its hard to believe anyone who was an ally of Monicas husband is gone 100%, but if they aren't gone 100% where are they? Excited for the Biff content though!
"according to DM, he planned to continue the development branch of the farm, as far as I remember. And the DM replied that he would not continue the branch of the farm due to the patreon rules. And I came to the conclusion that in fact patreon blocks the branch of the development of the farm. And this is sad, because I wanted her development."

Yes, I quote myself, I hope this is not a disease) #13 402

Last edited:

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
DecentMonkey could make subcribestar and with it create the ranch while still working on the main game so the patreon can be ok with it.
He could, I think its more probable for something like this after the main game is finished though. The game has enough fanfare DM could justify spin offs, mini games and much more. But at the end of the day its up to him and how long he wants to work on this project and how long people continue to support his work. Long may the Monkey reign

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
Ehm, can you recommend more games that are featuring this this? I would be very interested.

And Monica doesn't becomes a slut ... well, technically she becomes a slut. But without recognizing or admitting it.
Always thinking she is still the proud, mighty, unreachable woman she once was. Only suffering from some temporary problems.

But she never becomes a bimbo who wants to jump on men's dicks or lick women's pussies!
Kingdom of Deception might fit that description.

Reactions: pishkata123456

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I have now played through the game so far. The graphics are awesome! The storyline... well.

I don't understand a few things.

- why is it mostly just old, nasty, ugly guys who fuck Monica? This is really disgusting. All the girls look beautiful... but the guys?

- why is Monica always just annoyed and bored when she gets fucked? (cause of ugly guys?) :cautious:

- also with her office worker and roommate Julia?
That really goes against my grain.

I think she should have changed in her way here long ago. As often as she has been fucked, fingered, licked. Always the same bored face. That is no longer believable.

Reactions: defd©™
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes