Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I think she should have changed in her way here long ago. As often as she has been fucked, fingered, licked. Always the same bored face. That is no longer believable.
Why isn't it believable? There are more than a handful of women who doesn't enjoy sex. I saw a statistic about Great Britain some years ago that states that 1% of population is asexual (not interested or enjoying sexual actions).
Monica doesn't have sex of her own free will ... if she can choose, she wouldn't have sex at all. No matter if it's an ugly guy or Mr. Perfect.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Why isn't it believable? There are more than a handful of women who doesn't enjoy sex. I saw a statistic about Great Britain some years ago that states that 1% of population is asexual (not interested or enjoying sexual actions).
Monica doesn't have sex of her own free will ... if she can choose, she wouldn't have sex at all. No matter if it's an ugly guy or Mr. Perfect.
Yes well, you can already decide if you want to fuck, if you want to be further humiliated. But she uses it to get revenge sometime. And I just don't believe that she doesn't have fun sometime. What bothers me is that it's disgusting guys she lets herself be fucked by. And then you have the most beautiful women as a counterpart! Something's not right.

Reactions: defd©™

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hi all, Marcus and/or ranch 218 come back in the next update or not ? =D
I really hope to see this...
It is the main story of this game and has been missing for so long.
in any case the continuation of the Marcus and ranch 218 is a must for the story...

There are too many incomplete side stories in this version and I think for close this episode and satisfy all open paths will requires at least 7/8 more update (judging by the usually slow story progression in every past updates...)

Unfortunately I think that the Ranch 218 will remain the only open path because this is the MAIN STORY of the game and there will be no EP 3 if the ranch will be closed

After my countless posts in this thread, I am very familiar with DecentMonkey's thinking
That's why the better thing to do to avoid delusional reaction every update and just wait for the end...

I only have one hope left (and it is my humble suggestion) that finally he instead of doing updates every month .. to be considered a constant and reliable developer ... the hope is that he will stop for 2 or 3 months in order to create a big update that finally closes the many side stories that he has left unfinished in only 1 or 2 good updates.

You can read my older posts about Ranch218 in order to know from how many years I'm waiting and why I decided to skip all updates until the end of this grinding game.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Yes well, you can already decide if you want to fuck, if you want to be further humiliated. But she uses it to get revenge sometime. And I just don't believe that she doesn't have fun sometime. What bothers me is that it's disgusting guys she lets herself be fucked by. And then you have the most beautiful women as a counterpart! Something's not right.
Mate this game has 10GB of content.. very clear that is not gonna change in the future..

If it hurts your feeling looking at ugly guys fucking a model.. well.. this is what seems to happen in real life too, please move on plenty of games with good looking guy fucking good looking girls.

I personally like the cut that DecentMonkey gave to this game.. it is different from all the other games present on this website

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
why not both.
I agree fully with You.

I mean "The Farm" was always hinted at being the worst place on earth, the unholy of holies, the one place You did not want to end up in, now it seems "The Farm" may well end up being a place where women are trainned to be pony girls, whipped a bit here and there, tortured somewhat, Monica for the most part has been through both mental and phyical torture by being raped now numerious times, made to do acts she didnt want to, so "The Farm" looks like a holiday resort now in reality, compared to the endless put downs, mental torture, phyical torture, rape, general abuse, and other such things that Monica constantly has to go through on a daily basis from literally everyone she encounters with the exception of Melanie and Julia to some extent.

So really, if "The Farm" now turns out to be whipping, torture, and pony girls with maybe rich elite dykes fucking Monica also, well Monica has been there, done that, has the t-shirt so to speak.

"The Farm" has to be way way worse than anything Monica will encounter in the real world, and way way worse than anything Monica has already encoutered in the real world to date both mental and phyical, I mean "Marcus" did hint at bestiality in one of his jail house sessions with Monica, so yea, "The Farm" needs to be the one place in the Fashion Buisness world Monica does not wat to end up in, because if "The Farm" is in reality what I decribed above, then it is just a lamer version of what Monica is already going through constantly daily.

There are so many dark paths that "The Farm" could be, not just bestiality, breeding, and worse, it could be a really nasty bad bad place in reality, but the Dev would have to do a stand alone game for "The Farm" in reality, as there is no real way to do "The Farm" justice by toning it all down as part of an update to the main game.

Any idea when the revenge path will be coming back, I was enjoying that alot, but the past few updates have lacked any revenge path at all.

Last edited:

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Does anyone have a full save file for FashionBusiness-EP2-v14-Extra-pc with everything completed, so I can start FashionBusiness-EP2-v15-Extra-HotFix1-pc with that save file and go on through the events?.

My own saves from FashionBusiness-EP2-v14-Extra-pc load fine in FashionBusiness-EP2-v15-Extra-HotFix1-pc but then it just takes me to the credits screen and eventually back to the main menu.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Does anyone have a full save file for FashionBusiness-EP2-v14-Extra-pc with everything completed, so I can start FashionBusiness-EP2-v15-Extra-HotFix1-pc with that save file and go on through the events?.

My own saves from FashionBusiness-EP2-v14-Extra-pc load fine in FashionBusiness-EP2-v15-Extra-HotFix1-pc but then it just takes me to the credits screen and eventually back to the main menu.

There is also the end of the Ep. 15 Extra v. read the text file

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I like the fact that Victoria receives like 15.000 dollars each week but she is so lazy to spend any money on new clothing
True, no new hair, makeup, no new clothes, no new shoes, no new toys, nothing, course she is such a good girl bahahahaha she is donating it all to the bitches/backstabbers/users/sluts fund for broke young girls... :D

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
True, no new hair, makeup, no new clothes, no new shoes, no new toys, nothing, course she is such a good girl bahahahaha she is donating it all to the bitches/backstabbers/users/sluts fund for broke young girls... :D
Vicky is more advanced than the Borg! Why would you change what is already perfect? ^^

Btw, maybe she spends money on cars, house, freetime activities, a secret torture dungeon ;) Or she has to give her money to Marcus. Who knows? ^^

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
why do u guys keep thinking that the farm are about bestiality
i think it's more like a training institute
like this and that's the reason why melanie has a tattoo in neck
Marcus describes Monica's role there, and it is as a mate for the pets of the owners (given that she's not going of her free will). Maybe that was an empty threat, but it's the info we have so far.

I am not 100% sure that Melanie is a victim here.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes