brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Nah, just young and perky ^^
No way, I have a great memory of how small her boobs were, which were just right for her body frame and height and weight, in that render her boobs are not young and perky, they are massive and implants lol, anyone up for a slice of Vickies melons? :D

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
No way, I have a great memory of how small her boobs were, which were just right for her body frame and height and weight, in that render her boobs are not young and perky, they are massive and implants lol, anyone up for a slice of Vickies melons? :D
Maybe she invested her money in anti-gravity research and ate something bloaty? :unsure: Or she uses hologram technology.
Or it was a short vacation at the farm with a new fast-forward pregnancy? And the baby was beamed out of her, so no weak tissue or scars. Yes, far more likely than something impossible like implants!!

Or ... I know ... forbidden knowledge ... Vicky finally becomes an adult and so her boobs are still growing ^^ It will change her behaviour, too ;)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Does episode 2 v0.15 have any bugs. I encountered one while playing on an Android. Is it just in the android or even in the pc version.
not easy to tell since u don't say what bug u have
and no i don't play games on a phone/tablet

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
u need hotfix 1 search the code here if it's released here (i think it is)

Bugfixes (HotFix1):

• Major bug when scene "dating with the investor" starting at the very beginning of the game.
Basically what happened was that when I visit biff for the third time for a photoshoot the game automatically skips every single plot line in between and straight away jumps to dating the investor scene. It is more evident that it is a bug because the corruption requirement uptill the last time I visit biff was around 120 and then straight away 550. And after I go through with that date. The game does not function properly. Showing problems with assets and does not respond to clicking on people and trying to talk to them

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Has developer disclosed what ending he is going to give to Monica. I'm really curious about it. I personally wish that the game has a dual ending. One in which she has to live her life at the ranch and the other where she reclaims everything she lost and maybe take revenge from those who wronged her
I'me pretty sure there will be more than just two endings. Actually, there are already two ending in the game - one where Monica marrries the lawyer and another where she ends up at the farm (if you fail Marcus' quest).
Anyway, we will have to wait quite a bit of time before we find out. It seems to me that Decent monkey is planning to develop the game for a couple of years more.

Reactions: EraRamp

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
hi everyone, in this post I wanted to explain what my point of view has been with this game and this site during these last months, hoping not to get too bored.
I state that I am grateful to this site for allowing me to have known games such as antophobia and fashion business and I will always do everything I can to help those who have difficulties in this forum.
I am not a person who likes to write a lot but there are two discussions here that I have not participated in ... maybe because I didn't want to or maybe because I lacked the courage to say what I thought ... more precisely I mean to:
1) The discussions that arose when the extra versions of fashion business were made downloadable on this site
2) when DecentMonkey decided to leave this site
I signed up recently but long enough to attend these two events and I must admit I was disappointed when DM left this site.
I didn't say anything thinking that my opinion didn't matter to anyone but in reality maybe I didn't know what to say about it ...
To be honest, I only downloaded an extra version once because I was curious to see the additional scenes that DecentMonkey puts in each update but I felt with a guilty conscience and I decided that from then on I would only play with the 720.
It is not my job to judge who makes the extra versions downloadable ... I just think that in their place I would not have the courage to do so, it seems to me a lack of respect towards DM.
Sorry for the length of this post but it's been a long time since I've wanted to write something like this

Reactions: Gerwazy and EraRamp

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I am not a person who likes to write a lot
u just proved yourself wrong but hats of to u
1. he hasen't left the site i am sure he lurks in the darkness
his latest reply are not that old
and extra version was released from beginning of vers 2 (more and less)
Thanks to everyone who supported me and made it possible for this project live! (y)
and remember this is more and less a pirate site
but release a extra version from time to time
encourage people in here and other sites to support him

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
u just proved yourself wrong but hats of to u
1. he hasen't left the site i am sure he lurks in the darkness
his latest reply are not that old
and extra version was released from beginning of vers 2 (more and less)

and remember this is more and less a pirate site
but release a extra version from time to time
encourage people in here and other sites to support him
1) in this case I talked so much because I had to explain in detail my experience on this site and with this Ren'py, I wanted to make sure the concept was clear, all my other previous posts and comments have always been succinct.
2) Surely his collaborators keep DecentMonkey informed of what happens on this site but if I am to believe that he is hidden somewhere based on your assumptions ... I'm glad you believe this but I remember every form perfectly of criticism of his work in the posts of the first versions of episode 2.
Most of the time it was meaningless criticism.
3) I am aware that this is a pirated site, in fact I am not criticizing anyone.
I was just saying that making available content reserved for payers doesn't seem very fair to DM, in fact, the developer himself had inserted codes reserved for patreons who paid to prevent the content from being disclosed.
Sharing this content certainly helps the project to grow but at the same time damages the work that DM is doing ... in this way those who pay feel fooled and could stop doing it.
However I do not want to discuss, in the end it is my point of view ... take it as it is

Reactions: EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
1) in this case I talked so much because I had to explain in detail my experience on this site and with this Ren'py, I wanted to make sure the concept was clear, all my other previous posts and comments have always been succinct.
2) Surely his collaborators keep DecentMonkey informed of what happens on this site but if I am to believe that he is hidden somewhere based on your assumptions ... I'm glad you believe this but I remember every form perfectly of criticism of his work in the posts of the first versions of episode 2.
Most of the time it was meaningless criticism.
3) I am aware that this is a pirated site, in fact I am not criticizing anyone.
I was just saying that making available content reserved for payers doesn't seem very fair to DM, in fact, the developer himself had inserted codes reserved for patreons who paid to prevent the content from being disclosed.
Sharing this content certainly helps the project to grow but at the same time damages the work that DM is doing ... in this way those who pay feel fooled and could stop doing it.
However I do not want to discuss, in the end it is my point of view ... take it as it is
Leave a review in Discussion Reviews. The ratings and reviews there affect the rating of the game on this site

acarlux

Jul 20, 2017
u need hotfix 1 search the code here if it's released here (i think it is)

Bugfixes (HotFix1):

• Major bug when scene "dating with the investor" starting at the very beginning of the game.
i have the same problem too... where i can find the solution? i dont understand (im using the mac version)

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
Leave a review in Discussion Reviews. The ratings and reviews there affect the rating of the game on this site
I know, you already asked me once and that time I replied in a stupid way because I didn't understand what you wanted to tell me. I'd like to know if you've done it too and why do I have to do it myself ... I'm not good with words

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I know, you already asked me once and that time I replied in a stupid way because I didn't understand what you wanted to tell me. I'd like to know if you've done it too and why do I have to do it myself ... I'm not good with words
Great review of great game. Yes, I made my own assessment of this game. 5/5

Last edited:
Reactions: 5n4k3

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
I praise this game. There is no other such game. I'm a fan
thank you for appreciating my work in the review even if I was not good with words. I also saw your review and I liked it. I am also a kind of fan of this game and I exchanged a few words with DM but I never managed to understand if he knows that I am part of this forum. I was surprised to find that you who signed up in 2019 know more about this site than I who signed up in late 2017.

3.50 star(s) 222 Votes