LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
I bought this game on Steam and loved it, I found it very original and the renderings are extremely beautiful. I was not able to settle for waiting for episode 2 and downloaded here but unfortunetly it's very different from episode 1, you need to "grind" and repeat scenes MANY AND MANY times, it's getting really boring and I'm almost giving up on the game,
besides, it gives you 6 quests at once to do and you get lost ... Will it improve? I believe I'm at the beginning of the first update of episode 2

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
I bought this game on Steam and loved it, I found it very original and the renderings are extremely beautiful. I was not able to settle for waiting for episode 2 and downloaded here but unfortunetly it's very different from episode 1, you need to "grind" and repeat scenes MANY AND MANY times, it's getting really boring and I'm almost giving up on the game,
besides, it gives you 6 quests at once to do and you get lost ... Will it improve? I believe I'm at the beginning of the first update of episode 2
If you're at the beginning of the second episode, the grinding will go on for a while longer until a certain character comes to visit Monica's house.
Follow this guide to know what to do

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
Hi, I am one of those compatriots who knows the game quite well but because of his poor English ("google translate saint now!" Who is Italian understands it;)) he has not completely understood the game, or he has made mistakes, wrong choices. So I cheer for you, if you want to start this adventure and as far as your nickname is concerned just talk to DM or whoever for him I think there is no problem.
so can i speak italian with you?

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
of course they just want English on the thread
Di dove sei? Perchè non hai mai pensato di tradurre tu il gioco in italiano?
Sembri parlare bene l'inglese, magari lo sai meglio di me... forse saresti più indicato a tradurlo tu il gioco.
Spero di tradurre il gioco dall'inglese altrimenti devo usare Google translate per tradurre dal russo all'italiano.
Mi fa piacere sapere che c'è gente del mio paese che segue questo gioco, questo mi motiva a tradurlo ancora di più... anche se è un lavoro lungo e non so se riuscirò a farcela visto che la mia vita è molto movimentata ma ci proverò ugualmente.

Last edited:

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Console is not working for episode 2? I'm trying to use the corruption cheat but Shift + O is not opening the console, mouse wheel to go back a few scenes doesn't work too =(

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
Console is not working for episode 2? I'm trying to use the corruption cheat but Shift + O is not opening the console, mouse wheel to go back a few scenes doesn't work too =(
this happens because the console is not enabled, I attach a file called unren that you must place in the Fashion Business folder, by opening this file you can enable the console.
Also if you want to use cheats in Betty's room there is a picture, by clicking you can cheat

• Red Heart
Reactions: LoneWaker59

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
is 1st chapter more VN-like ...with some SB elements ... (like DoD, thegift, BaDik)
??? ^

Last edited:
Reactions: Gerwazy

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
do i need to donwload that ren thing for that picture trick? what to do with console? what to enter...

nothing on main threat message...so i have no idea about cheats ...

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
for what I remember the first chap was like an intro with only 1 sex scene (handjob)..
i skipped through guide initially and assumed that all those bitchpoints are gained during chatting (typcal VN) but as i started playing...im sure it is sandbox with VN elements, not other way around...

k will cotinue with ch2 , caz i stuck in dressing room.

Last edited:

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Hey guys, could you help me out a bit, please?

I bought a new rig (just before the 3080 release, dammit). But now I dont have my save files.

Now i know dev provides save files, but it just doesnt cut it for me. Every save file feels half way through for one route and not at all for others. While my save files I was filling out all routes (one for falling path, one for revenge path) and could just continue each one every release.

Does by any chance any kind soul have a such save files? With all events done.

Greatly appreciated, Yama

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
for what I remember the first chap was like an intro with only 1 sex scene (handjob)..
Ehm no.
Fred fucked Julia. And the girl at the gas station. He also fucked Monica's face in the car at the end of episode 1. Stephanie fucked with the fitness trainer.
And I guess the scenes in prison and Monica's casting with the 2 wannebe-models would be rated as sexual violence ^^

Hmm, the grind can be done in minutes (or an hour at best) if you focus on the scene where the grind takes place (slums, bar). I advise to use skip key to quicken it.
If you just want to see the sex scenes, try scrappys gallery mod ^^

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Gerwazy it was a question btw ! why would u just like a question! :}
I like it when people ask questions :)

Ep1 is a very very long prologue to Ep2.
Yes, this is a sanbox game. It is also an excellent short story, so it can also be a great VN.

(sorry for my bad english)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 222 Votes